Chapter 1

Just wanted to tell you quickly that this whole book is in Breeze's pov ;-;

"Ow! Breeze!" Freeze yelled from her spot on the brown steps of our newly made house rubbing her head with one of her hands. "I told you to stop throwing pine cones at me while I read!" The dark blue hair colored female yelled putting her book down with her other hand and turning her head to see me laughing on the ground.

"She's Breeze, she never listens." Snow said looking over at me and Freeze from her spot on the porch swing.

"Hey,what's that supposed to mean!" I asked while looking at her.

"I'm just saying that you never do what we ask or say." Snow said pointing to me.

"Do not!" I said crossing my arms in a pouting manner.

"Yes you do"Snow said laughing.

"Do not!" I said once again getting a little bit mad.

"Okay please stop,we don't want to start a fight now,do we?" The dark blue headed girl known as Freeze asked.

"Fine" Snow and I said at the same time in a very annoyed tone. I slowly stood up from the newly made porch and walked up to the door. "Oh and guys" I said turning my head to see my sisters looking at me confused. "I'm going to go explore,so if any of you want to come just get ready quickly." I said grabbed onto the door handle pushing the door open just enough for me to walk through. Then I walked into the house shutting the door as I walked away. Freeze and Snow slowly followed walking into the house getting ready as well.

When I walked out of the house with my white backpack,light blue shirt,white shorts,and light blue/red shoes I looked up to see my twin sisters Snow wearing the same but all white and no backpack,and Freeze wearing the same but dark blue and a dark blue purse on her side. "So you decided to come with me?" I said putting my hand on my hip in a sassy way. "Yup!" Freeze said fist punching the air.

"Okay,let's go and explore!" I said grabbing onto Freeze's hand and dragging her off the porch. "Sisters" Snow said smiling and shaking her head. She eventually started following her two crazy twin sisters.

First Chapter Woot!

Anyway~

Breeze-Pray-Sama Signing Out~