Chapter 4

I awoke from my peaceful nap yawning and getting up from my bed. I walked downstairs to see Freeze eating pancakes she made. Freeze looked at me and asked

"Hey,do you know where Snow is? She wasn't in her room or anywhere in this house." I looked at her confused but then started to freak out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND SNOW?!" I yelled running around the house trying to find Snow. I busted through Snow's white bedroom door to see her room a big mess and see a burnt spot in front of her mirror like flames just formed in a circle or something. I looked around the room to see the window open. "Oh no.." I said walking over to the window. The now full black window had red markings that looked like it burnt from the same flames that burned the floor by the mirror. I ran out of the room grabbing my phone downloading a tracking device and quickly putting Snow's phone number in. When I clicked enter after putting in the phone number it showed a map and on the map was a moving blue dot. While I was doing that Freeze grabbed some orange juice and walked into the living room turning on the tv to see the news talking about the same flames in Snow's room. Freeze and I watched with disbelief, Snow was flaying throwing flames and weird things at people while laughing in a demented tone. I looked at Snow's neck on the TV and saw the same diamond necklace I Have. I put my hand were my necklace was,but only feeling nothing. I looked down to see a necklace-less neck. I looked back at the TV to see Snow flying above everyone. "Wait!Freeze where is Snow at?It looks like she's in town!" I Shouted grabbing my jacket and running outside. Freeze following behind still trying to drink her orange juice but it sadly spilling everywhere while she ran.

I ran into town to see a path of black similar to what was in Snow's room. Freeze and I started following the path,running like our lives depended on it. I saw Snow getting ready to throw a red ball of flames at an older looking lady. She was wearing an old fashioned blue dress that had white strips on it. She also wore a blue hat over her short gray hair. I quickly thought of a plan and began telling Freeze.They both nodded and started with the plan. I walked up to Snow and pointed at her "What is wrong with you?Why did you take my necklace!" I yelled at my now demented sister. This caught the attention of the now angered girl. Snow looked at me with a ungrateful look and shot a flame at me. I quickly dodged the attack,moving out of the way before the flames could hurt me. "I'm doing what everyone wants,you also get what you want Breeze!Now it's my time to shine!" When Snow yelled that she threw another flame at me but missing barely. Snow started to get even more angered. She tried to pick up me but in the process Freeze threw a store window at Snow hitting her on the head. Snow screeched in pain holding her head that now had glass shards in it. While Snow was destructed I quickly ripped the diamond necklace off of Snow's neck and put it on me. Once I latched the necklace around my neck everything around me turned into a white ball of light almost blinding everyone making them look away from me, shielding their eyes. When all the light left I was there flouting with white eyes similar to when we were in the cave fighting the beast. I used my powers to bring Snow back to normal, the process making her pass out.