You Are Mine Once Again

Shadow pov

I was about to run to his side when I remembered he was not my Master as of right now. So reluctantly I turn to Odin and bow.

"Sir why have you summoned me?"

I straighten but still do not make eye contact.

"Maid Shadow, as his one thing to bring with him to Midgard he has chosen you,"

I blink and look at the Allfather despite knowing I'm not meant to.

"What?"

I whip around to look at my Master to see him with a smirk.

"Now come to me My Flower, you don't want to keep your Master waiting."

I hesitate no more as I grab the front ruffles of my dress and pull them up a small bit so I can hold them in place as I make a mad dash to my Master's side. I plant my feet before him and look into his eyes, and at that moment I forgot all my pain. I close my eyes, smile, and tilt my head giving my signature look.

"Of course not, Master,"

I say his name wistfully and open my eyes to see the joy in his emerald one.

"I missed you My Little Pet,"

He said running his finger under my chin.

"Now, to Midgard, Thor escort them there and keep an eye on him."

I heard the Allfather below as Sir Thor began to lead Master and I to the Bifrost. I trail slightly behind my Master as I always would only then did the pain begin to return a little, but it mattered not with Master here how. As we neared the Bifrost, I heard my Master call to me, I scamper to his side.

"Yes, Master?"

I ask, my voice brighter than it has been in years. Gods it felt amazing to say that again.

"I am now without my powers so I will be calling upon you a lot, are you prepared?"

He asked slight worry in his voice and a little shame in his eye. I just give my smile.

"Of course Master. I will do all I can and I will complete any task you give post-haste!"

I declare while placing my fist to my chest to show my dedication. Mater chuckles and ruffles my hair as he always did. Well, he did the best he could with them in pigtails.

"That's My Little Pet,"

We looked back to see Thor smiling with his arms crossed, happy to see Loki smiling, and turns to continue walking to Heimdall with Master and I. As we approached Heimdall I can see he was smiling too, I hoped it was from how joyful Loki was.