The Flowers Recovery

Shadow pov

Beeping, it was the first thing I registered as I slowly started to leave the pool of unconsciousness. Then I felt the cold, then my right arm where there was a thing in it, my left was completely numb. I could feel the air enter and expel from my lungs, then PAIN as I felt my legs. I could not move my right leg and it was consumed in pain. I struggled to open my eyes but eventually, I cracked my eyes open a bit, and burning white light assaulted my sensitive optics.

I closed them again for a moment before trying to open them again. I repeated this process for a few minutes before I could finally open them all the way. I shift a small bit and look around, only seeing white walls. There were strange objects all around me beeping and pumping. I look a little more and that's when I spot Master. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, he most likely hadn't.

"Master..."

My voice was raspy and weak, it also hurt to use. Of course, Master heard me and his head shot up to look at me. He was by my side in seconds.

"Oh Flower it's such a relief your alive."

I could see his eyes were kinda red, he must have been crying for a while, I hate when Master cries. He gives me a gentle hug making sure to avoid my injuries the best he could.

"I'm so glad you're awake, I'm so sorry this happened,"

His voice was strained as well, yep he was crying earlier. I felt him pull back a bit.

"Now, I do believe you still have your hyper healing?"

It took me a moment to understand what he meant.

"I don't know Master, I would need to try."

With that, I watched as he walked around to undo some stuff before returning to where he was before.

"Well then let's try."

He helped me turn and I knew as soon as I stood on the floor it was not going to work.

"Master I can't do it, I can tell I will collapse."

Master picked me up again cradled me in his arms.

"Well the others are too impatient to wait any longer I'm afraid, I'll just carry you."

I was perfectly ok with that, so I just snuggle closer. After a short walk, we were in the common area again, all the people from the first day were there again but this time two knew people were there. One had an eye patch and the other a formal suit. Master stopped in his tracks, was something wrong? I would ask but my throat was too dry.

Loki pov

I was waiting in the med bay, as I was told it was called and continued to wait for Shadow to awake. It's been three days and I was growing so worried, I was starting to panic. She could be dead, I may have been too late. My mind was swarming with fear, but they all went silent as I heard a soft noise.

"Master..."

My head shot up at the sound of her voice, she was awake! She was alive! I jump to her side looking into her pitch-black eye which were still exhausted.

"Oh Flower it's such a relief your alive"

I knew the evidence of my crying was still there but it didn't matter. I pull her into a gentle embrace making sure to not hit her wounds.

"I'm so glad you're awake, I'm so sorry this happened,"

My voice was strained and I felt so horrid for letting this happen. I just wanted to hold her but I knew if I made the people wait they would not be happy.

"Now I do believe you still have your hyper healing?"

I forgot to ask if she could but luckily she knew what I was asking.

"I don't know Master, I would need to try."

I walk and work to gather what she needs.

"Well then let's try."

I help her up, as I do I feel her grow heavier.

"Master I can't do it, I can tell I will collapse."

I picked her again and hold her in my arms.

"Well the others are too impatient to wait any longer I'm afraid, I'll just carry you."

I knew she didn't mind but I knew to warn her about everything as she just gets closer. After the walk to the common room from before. I'm trying to prepare myself but I feel my breathing stop as I freeze. I see two people who I want nothing more than to back away from me, to stay away from my darling Pet.