⬇9⬇

As soon as the door closed, Jimin pinned Taehyung to the wall. He held Taehyung's delicate wrists on either side of his head and brought his face so close to Taehyung's he could feel his uneven breath on his own. Jimin stared intensely up at Taehyung, admiring Taehyung's features. Taehyung gulped a little nervously. Jimin smirked when he saw Taehyung a little flustered.

"Are you flustered baby?" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear and Taehyung shuddered. Taehyung looked Jimin in the eye, determined to hide his previously flustered state.

"Kim Taehyung doesn't get flustered." Taehyung said and seductively bit his lip. Jimin wasted no time and immediately pressed his lush and full lips on to Taehyung's plump lips. Taehyung moaned slightly at the force Jimin was putting into the kiss. Jimin forced Taehyung's mouth opened and shoved his tongue into the wet cavern. Tongues battled for a while until Jimin eventually won. Taehyung was like jelly in Jimin's arms, melting at every touch Jimin gave him. Jimin's hands rested on Taehyung's slim waist protectively. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and brought him closer to deepen the kiss. They continued their heated kiss until they had to pull apart for air. Jimin pulled back and panted heavily. Taehyung rested his head on Jimin's chest and breathed deeply. Jimin really took his breath away.

"W-Wow. You're a good kisser." Taehyung panted out and Jimin smirked. Jimin tilted Taehyung's head up so he would look at him and smirked at the dazed look on Taehyung's face.

"Want me to show you again?" Jimin teased and Taehyung smirked. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and leaned towards his ear.

"Please." Taehyung whispered and nibbled on Jimin's ear. Jimin groaned and pushed Taehyung back a little roughly and pressed his lips once again on to Taehyung's. Taehyung moaned at the roughness and kissed back just as intensely. The two continued the heated session until the 7 minutes were up. They both pulled away and groaned in disappointment when they heard Hoseok's cheery voice telling them that 7 minutes were up.

"Guess we'll continue this another time." Jimin winked and Taehyung chuckled.

"Maybe in your dreams." Taehyung smiled and left the room. Jimin smiled too and left as well. Jimin could feel everyone's stare on him, as if they were trying to figure out how the experience had been.

"In case you guys were wondering, Taehyung really wasn't lying when he said he was a good kisser." Jimin said and gave the boys a cheeky smile when they all glared at him. Taehyung just chuckled and sat down. Hoseok snatched all the sticks from Namjoon's hands and started shuffling them around. Namjoon gave Hoseok a look but Hoseok completely ignored it.

"Okay! Time to pick the next victims." Hoseok laughed evily and the others gathered around. When Hoseok was done shuffling them, he held them out in front of him so everyone could grab a stick.

"Pick your poison!" Hoseok smiled and the others eagerly grabbed their sticks, except for Yoongi who was still really nervous. Yoongi paled when he saw he drew one of the sticks with the red tip. He looked around to see who got the other one and paused when he saw Hoseok wiggling his eyebrows at him, holding a stick identical to Yoongi's. Everyone laughed at Yoongi's terrified expression. Yoongi glared at them before gulping nervously.

"Well, shall we?" Hoseok said when he stood up and offered a hand to Yoongi. Yoongi got flustered at the gesture and accepted Hoseok's outstretched hand. They both walked towards the closet and closed it behind them. Taehyung chuckled at Yoongi's nervous expression. Taehyung assumed Yoongi wasn't good at kissing, or never kissed before judging from how nervous he looked since Hoseok suggested the game. Taehyung's thoughts got interrupted when his phone started to ring. He took it out of his pocket and checked the caller ID. He was confused when he saw the family butler's name show up. He only ever called when there was an emergency. Taehyung excused himself and answered the call when he was far away enough from the giggling boys.

"Mark? Is there something wrong? You never call me unless it's something important." Taehyung said worriedly and he heard Mark let out a shaky sigh. There was a pause on the other line and Taehyung only grew more worried.

"Mark? Is there something wrong?" Taehyung questioned and Mark took in a deep breath.

"Taehyung, come home right away. I have some news to tell you." Mark said and Taehyung noticed his voice was a little scratchy, as if he was crying. Taehyung immediately hung the phone and grabbed all his things. Mark sounded so upset, and he didn't call him young master, like he always did. Taehyung was getting really worried.

"Hey, what's going on?" Namjoon questioned when he saw the frantic state the younger was in.

"Something came up and I have to get home right away." Taehyung said in a hurry and rushed out the door without saying a proper good bye. Namjoon worriedly stared at the door that the younger just ran out of. The others looked at each other worriedly. They decided they would ask Taehyung about it on Monday.

~

Taehyung called his private driver as soon as he left the library. He was now waiting for him to show up as he impatiently tapped his foot up and down on the concrete side walk. The driver finally arrived and Taehyung wasted no time in getting in.

"Take me home as fast as you can, I think there's something wrong." Taehyung ordered and the driver sped away, not worrying about speed limits. They soon arrived at the huge mansion and Taehyung ran out of the car. He ran up to his front door and wasted no time in storming in. He walked in and heard muffled cries from the living room. He quickly rushed over and saw his sister sobbing into Mark's chest. Mark also had tear streaks on his cheeks. Taehyung quickly rushed over and hugged his sister.

"What happened? Why are you guys crying?" Taehyung questioned and Mark looked at him sadly. Jisoo, who was still sobbing looked up at Taehyung.

"O-our p-arents." Jisoo sobbed out and Taehyung's heart sank in worry. Taehyung looked up towards Mark and silently begged for answers. What Mark said next made Taehyung's entire world crash down.

"You're parents were in a car accident. They didn't survive. I'm s-so sorry Tae-Taehyung." Mark let out and started crying again. Taehyung paused, his entire world paused. He sat there speechless, watching his butler and sister cry.

His parents, his parents that were so loving and understanding. That always made time for family dinners despite their insanely busy schedule, were gone. Taehyung's parents were gone. Once the news settled, Taehyung couldn't bare the pain.

He let out a broken sob and hugged his sister so tight, that she couldn't breath. But she didn't care, she was too heart broken to care. Taehyung let out painful sobs and cries. He couldn't contain his emotions, he knew he should try to be strong for his baby sister, but how could he? He was too heart broken. So he sobbed, and sobbed, while holding his sister tight.

He screamed out sobs until his voice had had enough, and would only allow him to let out broken cries. His eyes shed so many tears that his cheeks were stained with streaks of pain.

And his heart, his heart felt so much pain. He couldn't bare it all, and soon passed out along with his sister. It broke Mark's heart to see the two kids he's been close with so broken.

The happy smiles that were always there were gone, instead replaced with tears and cries. Mark put a blanket around them and let them sleep, knowing he shouldn't disturb them.

Mark went off to his own room and sat down on his luxurious bed, staring at the floor. He then let all his pain out, he cried. He cried as loud as his lungs would allow him. The Kim's were the ones who saved him when he had nothing, and now they're gone.

"It isn't fair!" Mark screamed and pulled at his hair as he sobbed. He sobbed all night not getting a blink of sleep. He couldn't imagine how the kids are feeling right now, losing their parents so suddenly. Although, Mark felt like he just lost his parents too.

Hi I'm sad

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 💙

Cuase I didn't :')

Also did this chapter give you feels? Cause if not then I fAiLED.