WHO'S THIS BLOND KID!

Nagisa's POV

'So Karma and I met Monoma-san today, it did not go well.' As I think back on it, it really could have gone way worse. After Karma got into a heated yelling match with Bakugou-san Aizawa-sensei sent him and Bakugou-san to the office, I went with him because even Aizawa-sensei knows that he likes to skip. Also by heated yelling match I mean they got into a fight that may or may not have ended up destroying most of the goddamn classroom. This started because I fell asleep due to being cold earlier, and Karma was trying to warm me up, but Bakugou-san though he was trying to show off or compete with him, or something. But anyway . . . a kid from class 1-B heard the commotion and poked his head out off the classroom to poke fun at us, this kid as you can guess was Monoma-san, now this pissed of both Karma, and Bakugou-san . . . which as you can guess would not go well seeing as the two of them just destroyed a fucking classroom, note to self: never get in between these two when they are fighting, I will fucking die.

Monoma-san came up and patted Karma on the head promptly causing him to grow fox ears, a ginger haired girl was looking through the windows in the door and squealed, because even I can admit, it was pretty cute. He swiftly left back to his own classroom, his face as red as Karma's hair.

This left us free to head over to the office, where Principal Nezu berated them for destroying the classroom while simultaneously praising them for not injuring anyone during the fight. The way he did this confused me, but he is Principal Nezu, a hyper intelligent animal hybrid thing that got a job teaching teens to be heros. So him being a bit confusing is fine.

As we headed back to class I decided to ask Bakugou-san what was up with that kid. To sum it up, there was a lot of swearing, but the information I got from it was. His name Monoma Neito, his quirk, and the fact that he absolutely hates class 1-A.