AHHHHHHH MY EYES!

So P.E., I don't really want to go into the locker rooms. First off I really don't want the others, especially Karma, to see my scars and bruises. Second, I'm gay, I don't think I will be able to survive the abs, and Karma will kill all of them if I so much as look at their hot, shirtless, torsos . . . fuck all of us are dead. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I decided that changing out in the open would be a good idea, -_-, why? Why? Just why? Karma saw the fresh bruises and he's gonna kill my mom, she'll kill me first though. Also everyone else is staring at my injuries and Karma swearing that he's gonna kill a bitch. The abs aren't as blinding as I thought they'd be, still hurts my eyes though.

time skip

So we are doing battle training tomorrow, this is because since Karma and I are new we are doing a quirk evaluation. The others all got better scores than the last time they did it. Uraraka-san managed to throw an infinity, again apparently. For the soft ball throw I scored a decent 7.645 kilometers, Karma got 806 kilometers. I got 2.5 seconds for the 50-meter dash, Karma got 1.3 seconds. I kinda cheated on the grip strength test, I held on while having my brother Hayato, a boa constrictor, help me, Karma also got a high score because super strength. -_- I fucking won the standing long jump, I had my siblings (snakes, they're snakes, all snakes) chuck me to the other side while using my agility to land on my feet, I went over everyone's heads. Karma fucking rage quit after that and my siblings had to restrain him. To say the least he is taking the test after school now. Anywhore I did . . . not do good on the consecutive side steps, I was getting cold, therefore sleepy, and I actually managed to fall asleep on my feet. Karma airlifted me to the nurse's office to let me rest and then I was sent home, now I really don't wanna go home today so I'm sleeping in the park.