CAMP!!!!!

Nagisa's POV

We head to camp today!

I stayed in the infirmary last night so I could leave early. When I got to the meetup point a lot of people were already there so it didn't take long for us to leave. Karma and Midoriya-san were having a passive-aggressive staring contest, it was probably about how the match ended yesterday. So I went over to Tsu-chan and started to talk about how yesterday's matches went.

time skip

We got off the bus and met two pro heroes. My mind went into assessment mode for if we would need to fight them.

When the cliff fell, Karma and I used that momentum to leap into one of the trees. We assessed that no one noticed our absence so we could slip off to the lodge. It didn't take all that long to get there considering it wasn't all that different from our training at Kunigaoka. We got there with plenty of time to eat lunch and the pussy cats looked impressed. I was starting to get cold so I just cuddled into Karma's side and we waited for the others to show up.

time skip

That kid's statement kind of bugged me because it didn't really apply to me as I just wanted to put my unique skill set to use.

But the hot spring were very warm, combine that with sitting next to Karma and I was very warm. Although I don't understand Mineta because gay. Also that homophobic gRAPE shit made a comment about how I sat very close to Karma and if we were dating to go do the 'correct' thing and find a 'hot juicy lady'. First off, respect women bitch. Second you deserved the fire lobed at you by Karma, Todoroki-san and surprisingly Bakugou-san. Also my siblings will castrate you tonight.

A/N-Sorry for not updating for awhile. I just never have motivation and inspiration is rare. Sorry that this chapter is short and crappy. Also the snakes do in fact castrate M*neta but that won't be addressed on the account of even Aizawa hates the little shit. Also this is an excuse to get rid of him when the camp is over.