Battle Training

I got to school early to shower and change into my extra uniform, this is on the account of me sleeping in the park with my siblings last night.

time skip

I was the first one in class, figures, and decided to take a nap. I woke up to Karma hugging me, His eyes were stern yet joyous, that was when I remembered that I couldn't mask the scent of dirt from him. The next thing I notice is everyone staring at us oddly, sooo I decided to let loose some bloodlust, Midoriya-san surprisingly was slightly less affected.

time skip

So it's time to change and I decide to change in the bathroom today. My hero costume is the same as my old 3-e P.E. uniform, although the material is improved and there's more space for weapon storage. Karma's costume is a black fireproof kimono with tapered edges and red lining, the inside is also lined with pockets for weapons and other items. We get outside and All-Might-sama was already there, he had picked teams and who they were to be facing randomly. The only ones I paid attention to were my team and my opponents. I was, unsurprisingly, with Karma, we were facing Todoroki-san and Bakugou-san. 'With this match' I thought 'I am in luck and the only thing that could really pose a problem is Todoroki-san's ice. And then our match came.

"All-Might-sama, may we use weapons?" I asked. He looked at me blankly for a second and then said "Sure why not." Now when he said that I don't think he really expected Karma and I to pull out wickedly sharp, decently long knives "Oh good", we replied with a sinister look. And with that the match started, we nodded to each other and disappeared with a flash. We were parkouring across the rooftops patrolling, I found Todoroki-san first, I quickly contacted Karma because I knew how quickly this could go to shit.

I engaged Todoroki-san, hastily dodging a wall of ice. I had decided that I would stall until Karma would get there. That was of course before Karma contacted me to say he had found and was engaging Bakugou-san. So knife time now, I sighed and quickly started to get closer, all ready having noted that Todoroki-san was a mid-range fighter so if I just got close enough I could probably win this. Karma contacted me notifying me that he had managed to stab Bakugou-san a couple of times and due to his surprise at being stabbed by a classmate of all people, Karma had managed to capture him and was heading over. Now being distracted by this, I couldn't dodge this particular ice enforced punch, which may I mention hit a particularly sore bruise. Although I was unable to dodge, I got a few quick, may I mention sloppy, stabs in before I blacked out/fainted due to a combination of pain and cold. May I mention Karma got there just in time to see me get punched.