1. Aomine Daiki

Disclaimer; All of the characters belongs to Tadatoshi Fujimaki, they're not mine.
Words; 2.812
Warnings; Vomit, sick Aomine.
Name; Party's not fun.

1.
Party's not fun | Aomine Daiki

It was twelve with thirty p.m and Kise seemed to be excited with the idea of having his old teammates of Teiko in the party that was in his house to celebrate his sister birthday. However, he also was more excited for having Aomine in there when he knew that the ace of Tōō doesn't like partyes.

But there he was, at least in the sofa with Satsuki. She was stroking his hair and seeing her phone, while he was sleeping placidly in ver shoulder. That was usual for Daiki in partyes, Kise tought.

Nevertheless, Kise wanted him awake this time to talk to him or just hang out to have fun. So, he decided to go in and talk to them with a glass of alcohol in both hands. He couldn't drink at that age, but without parents around Kise just do what he wants. So does his sister.

"Momocchi!" exclaimed in the middle of the music, and Satsuki just looked up. "What if we go outside?! We can't even talk here, the music is just too loud! Let's have fun!"

Satsuki grimaced a little with sadness and then pointed at Daiki with his fingers, as if it were an excuse. But Kise knew it wasn't, because he knows Satsuki to say that she wanted to go outside to have fun with him. However, Aomine wasn't the type to give up easily.

So, immediately Kise took Aomine's shoulder with his foot and then shook him a little. If they did this with hands, Aomine surely won't wake up. Momoi laughed a little.

And it worked.

Aomine was almost awake.

"What the fuck are you thinking you're doing, dickhead?" he almost shouted, after noticing the magnitude of the music and the foot of Kise on his body. Satsuki stood up and smiled at him.

Aomine was confused, and he just  rubbed his eyelids while giving a yawn.

"Let's go have fun outside, Kise and I are kinda bored in here Dai-chan!"

"Satsuki, I..."

"Please! Dai-chan!"

Without any other options, Daiki had to stand up and walk outside with them. Kise had a huge space there, with benches and decorative lights. Even if it was very cold outside, it was beautiful to see.

He let out a sigh.

It was a nuisance for him, the partyes were. Especially now when he was quite sick but came to the party afterwards because of Satsuki. Aomine was having a headache, and the sight of people smoking was making him nauseous. He just wanted to go home.