My Downfall

Ozpin: I'm afraid you have no choice

Me: Goddamnit! This is ludicrous!

Ozpin: I hate this as much as you do but we have no choice, their strength and cunning is too deadly

Me: Can't we strike deal?!

Ozpin: We've tried and they killed our messengers

I was accepted into Beacon at the age of 14, due to my talent i was placed as a third year upon arrival. I was deadly my blade but most of i was swift, not leaving trace that i was there.

I discovered my Semblance at a young age when being hunted down by bandits. I can revive after i die, if i get killed by a weapon or poison and my semblance is active i respawn next to the person i have the closest bond with.

If i'm not bonded with anyone i respawn next to where my dead body would be. The draw back is that is i become nearly blind for three hours.

Me: Do all if them have to die...?

Ozpin: I'm afraid so

Me: B-But they're children!

Ozpin: ... There's no other option

I nodded before leaving the room. Ozpin had ordered me to assassinate a tribe of people who are extremely dangerous and have huge numbers.

I knew that once i did this, nothing could be the same. I went to my locker and grabbed my weapon, a curved sword that turned into a crossbow, it was simpler than most gun weapons but it was quieter.

I age physically slower than other. While my body is now that of a seventeen year old i'm now nearing two hundred years old age if i'm remembering correctly.

Timeskip

I approached the tribe of people as the moon began rising, i pulled a cat out my pocket and saw that it was around nine in the afternoon. I petted the cat and let it run free as i waited for the tribe to sleep.

They settled and went into their homes to sleep as i moved across the roof tops observing their moves.

The moon was high in the sky when i decided to strike, i climbed on top of a watchhtower and killed the guard on top.

I changed my weapon into it's crossbow form and picked off the guards on the other three guards on the adjacent watch towers.

I dropped down and made my way to the leader's housing, i entered and saw him and his wife sitting away from me on their knees

Leader: I see it has come to this

Me: Indeed

Leader: I have a selfish request if you'd be so kind to listen

Me: let me hear it

Leader: Leave some children alive... they've done no harm

Me: I promise

I raised my blade and cut down the leaders, their heads rolled to the floor as i walked into a room and saw two children, a boy and a girl sleeping.

I left and went to kill every other family leaving two children alive, if they had more i killed them.

I walked out a house covered in blood as i and saw the devastation i left in my wake.

?: HEY!

I turned to see the leaders daughter with her brother hiding behind her

Girl: WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?

Me: The weak die... and the strong thrive

I couldn't tell her i was sent to kill her clan by one of the heads of a huntsman academy, she needs to have faith in the academies