Misfit Minions

Salem: Would you follow me for a moment Y/N?

I nodded and followed my new Mistress. She had introduced us to the other people following her orders. Tyrian, a mad scorpion faunas who sees Salem as some kind if god.

Hazel, a tall burly man who joined Salem so he could get revenge on Ozpin for sending his sister to her death.

And Watts a scientist who's intellegence with machinery was unknown. We arrived in a room that held a massive velvet bed that had purple drapes that billowed in the wind.

Me: I assume this is your bedroom

Salem: Indeed, although sadly the size of the room becomes apparent when you realize only one person sleeps here.

What she said was true, compared to her the room was massive. I am curious at why she brought me in here though, did i do something to offend her?

Salem: Although i believe it would seem smaller if another person shared the room with me

Me: What do you mean by that?

Salem; Will you... sleep with me, Y/N?

I took a step back from shock, sleep with her?! She doesn't mean sex does she?! No, she must mean just sleep in the same bed with her right?

Me: You mean sleep in the same bed right?

Salem:... Indeed

Me: But why me?

She sighed before sitting in the foor of her bed, she patted next to her and hesitantly i joined her.

Salem: I feel a kindred spirit within you

She moved close and leaned on my shoulder, placing her hand on my chest.

Salem: When i'm close to you, i feel a sense of ease i've never felt with anyone else

She used the hand she placed on my chest and pushed me down onto her bed with it.

Salem: So please

She crawled above me pinning my arms at my sides and putting her legs inbetween mine.

Salem: Stay with me

Me: Okay... I'll- I'll stay

A joyful look spread across her face, it was a strange but beautiful look for her.

She moved into a position wher she was curled up on my chest, i moved my arms and wrapped them around Salem.

Me: You won't have to worry about being alone anymore

Timeskip

My eyes fluttered open and i felt a weight on my chest. I looked down and saw Salem was still curled up on my chest, i haven't moved from from my previous position as my arms were still wrapped around her.

I noticed that her hair had been let down and had fallen freely goving her slight be hair which was honestly adorable.

Her chest was slowly going up and down as she breathed. I leaned my head down and kissed her forehead making a small smile grace her lips.

She began to ster awake and i loosened my grip on her. Her eyes opened as she glanced up at me with the smile still on her face.

Salem: Good morning Y/N, how'd you sleep?

Me: Quite well, what about you?

Salem: It was the best nights sleep i've had for a long time, Although i woke up around the time you did

Me: O-Oh, you did?

Salem: Indeed and i must say, i enjoyed your show of affection

She sat up making me let go of her as she straddled my waist. A blush spread across my cheeks as she leaned her chest against mine