Haven's downfall

(A/N Woo! 1k reads! Y'know i had original planned for this to be a cinder x reader story)

I was waiting with Vernal at Raven's camp. The plan was that she would open a portal and we would come through and go into vault and secure the relic for Salem.

I had decided to stay with Vernal to make sure that she doesn't pull a fast one a d run away.

We sat there as she occasionally took glances at me.

Vernal: So... what's up with your eye?

Me: It got damaged

Vernal: How?

Me: Magic

She didn't say anything afterwards so we sat in silence. A red rift appeared and we got up and walked through, we appeared in Haven academy next to Raven, Cinder, Emerald, Mercury amd Hazel.

I glanced over to the our enemies which consisted of a punch of teens, a kid and a guy that smelt like alcohol aka Qrow Branwen

Qrow: Who are you lot?

Me: Our names aren't important, what is important is that i'm going to finish what i started all those years ago

Qrow: What are you on about?

I swiftly drew my curved sword and slashed down Raven and Vernal and turned their heads so that they were looking at Cinder

Qrow/Blondie: RAVEN!!!

A red orb floated out of Raven and shot into Cinder as she floated in the air and groaned as she absorbed the spring maidens powers.

She floated back down and looked at her hands before smirking and sticking them out. A wave of ice shot out as they jumped up or sideways to dodge it.

Cinder blasted a fireball towards those who were air born as the girl who scared Cinder, Ruby tried shooting herself out the way.

I switched my sword into it's crossbow form and fired a bolt through Ruby's shoulder as she yelled in pain before getting hit head on by Cinder's flames making her scream louder.

Enemies: RUBY!!!

The blindie rushed towards me by shooting herself forward with her shotgun gauntlets, i dashed towards her and dropped to my knees sliding acroos the floor as i raised my sword high spliting her down the middle.

The schnee tried summoning by using her glyphs but i shot a bolt at her which was blocked by a boy with blonde hair. I ran at him as he kept his shield raised.

He went to swing at me but i used his shield as a boost and jumped over him before descending down towards the Schnee. She jumped back canceling her glyph and summoned a pillar of ice which trapped my arm.

I violently shifted my arm dislocating it which allowed my to reach her, i cut her neck with my sword making her choke on her own blood.

The blonde boy yelled in anguish and charged at me and cut off my trapped right arm past the elbow, i held back a pained sound and spun around as he blocked my sword.

It made him stagger though and i used this opportunity to slice through his stomach. His upper body fell off as he was also split in two.

?: YOU!

I turned around to see a girl with black hair, amber eyes and cat ears stating at my with absolute malice.

She rushed at me but i felt a slice at my back as she disappeared infront of me. I spun around to slice her but my blade got caught in an ice clone.

I let go and quickly grabbed the Schnee's rapier, using my superior speed i used the ice cryatal and froze her in a pillar of ice with a slight graze to her cheek.

I dropped to the ground exhausted as i felt myself get picked up. I looked down and saw that Hazel was carrying me over his shoulder.

I spotted Emerald and Mercury along with Cinder who had the relic in hand running behind him. Mercury threw me something and i saw it was the Blondie's prosthetic arm.

I fitted it to my stump and saw that it was a good fit, she must have had some really manly arms.

Timeskip

We had gotten back to Salem's castle amd where standing below her throne as she stared down at us.

Salem: Did you obtain the relic?

Emerald went up to her and handed Salem the relic of knowledge

Salem: What of the silver eyed girl, did you collect her eyes as i asked?

Mercury went up to her and gave her a jar that had Ruby's eyes floating in them

Salem: What of Ozpin?

Hazel: I snapped his neck

Salem: And the spring maiden?

Cinder: I have absorbed her powers

Salem: Well done, all of you. Now please, leave me be but i need Y/N to stay

They nodded and left as i gulped nervously, she ushered me over and i came closer. She eyed me and lingered on my new prosthectic for too long.

She got up and walked close to me, i feared what she was about to do but instead she hugged me and rested her head on my chest.

I hugged back, missing when we did this before and stood there staying in the embrace.

Salem: What happened to your arm?

Me: I wasn't careful enough

Salem: At least your alive... i'm sorry i was being so cold

She pulled away slightly so we could look at eachother, this didn't last long as we quickly smashed pur lips together into a passionate kiss

God i missed this!

(Lemme know what you think)