beautiful beginning,

"you are gonna meet a girl in this lifetime and from the moment you do, she will make you happy even though she makes you do things you have not done, she will support you even though she's stubborn, she will love you even though it hurts her, she...

"you are gonna meet a girl in this lifetime and from the moment you do, she will make you happy even though she makes you do things you have not done, she will support you even though she's stubborn, she will love you even though it hurts her, she is worth everything even though fate opposes."

•|•|•

The Sun, the long reigning royal family of China. A family that was known everywhere as wealthy, influential, and powerful, with an army that could take over another country. A peaceful empire that was feared and respected by many.

Sun Hae-nim

The Phoenix,

The Hidden Empress,

The last living Sun,

The child from the Heavens,

The descendant of the Jade Emperor,

She was crowned Empress of the Empire of China, and became the most powerful ruler. However, she was not ready for she was only a child at that time when she was crowned.

She was hidden from the world, yet her name swept throughout the land far and beyond.

For those truly loyal are worthy, were fortunate to see her divine beauty bestowed by the gods and goddesses.

But, for those who are not, a glimpse of her bright and clear eyes are all they can see.

Only a simple, white mask with a embroidery of a phoenix, or a flower on the side concealed her identity as the Empress of China.

•|•|•

Empress Sun Hae-nim

"What is worse than loving each other, besides knowing it can never happen?"

•••