beautiful past,

•|•|•

•|•|•

China, a large country that slowly grew into an empire. The land was full of resources, agriculture was growing, and the people's lives were prosperous. Military power was strong and invincible, and economy was booming from trades around the world. Many said it was the golden age of China.

The reason for it, the Sun family.

As soon as the Suns claimed the throne of China, the country thrived. The Sun has been the long reigning royal family in China. Many people believed they were descendants of the Jade Emperor, the gifts from heaven to guide them to the right path. They were born as leaders, fated to rule the country and turn it to an empire.

At the beginning of the rule of the Sun family, their goal and priority was to make China a powerful country. China slowly conquered nearby countries and kingdoms through trade, negotiations, and the last resort: war. The Suns took their duties and responsibilities seriously and throughly as the rulers of China.

From emperors to another, generations to another, time came when the Sun bloodline started to decline. They either died of old age, from sickness, or giving life to another heir.

Sun Hae-nim was just a baby when she was crowned the Empress of the China Empire. Her parents both died from sickness along with her relatives, while some died of old age.  Her name was given to her by her parents to honor their closest ally, Silla, one of The Three Kingdoms.

Just before Hae-nim's father died, he has foreseen his daughter's future for he made a series of royal decrees to make sure that she will live long to continue what he and their predecessors have done:

With her being the last Sun and the current yet youngest empress of the empire, Hae-nim must be hidden from the world until her time comes for her safety from unwanted harm;

The ministers, those most loyal to the Suns must teach the empress everything she needs to know, from reading to fighting;

The FengHuang army belong solely to the empress and must protect her at all cost. The General of the Imperial Army of China will head the FengHuang Army, and must be with the empress at all times;

No one shall enter or leave the Forbidden City without permission of the Fenghuang General. When the empress is old enough; she must be the one to decide.

The empress must cover her face with a mask to hide her identity from those unworthy to see her, and most importantly to protect her identity from the world outside as the most powerful;

Everyone shall lay their lives to the empress, and shall put her first;

Anyone who disrespects the royal decrees shall face the wrath of the Heavens and be punished by death.