beautiful ending,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Some people believe in reincarnation. They say, if a person who looks like someone from the past is born again, that person needs to finish what he/she started long ago.

"Have you heard the tale of the Faceless King of Silla and the Hidden Empress of China?"

"Ah! The love story of King Jinheung and Empress Hae-nim?"

"That's the one. How sad. They love each other, yet they couldn't be together."

"Their story is way more tragic and painful than Romeo and Juliet. They didn't die in each other's arms, but watched each other from afar, wishing and hoping they could be together. Just tragic!"

A beautiful stranger stared in wonder at the art piece hanging on the wall in front her.

It was a beautiful art piece of the two greatest rulers of their time

It was a beautiful art piece of the two greatest rulers of their time. King Jinheung of Silla and Empress Hae-nim of China. The two were standing close to each other. Hae-nim has her head down while Jinheung was staring at her with a smile on his face.

It was just an art piece, yet the look on Jinheung's face as he stared at Hae-nim was pure and sincere as it is obvious. The look of love. Not a gaze of a ruler to a ruler, but a gaze of a man towards his woman.

"Oh! The Hidden Empress looks just like her!"

"Who? Her? She does look like her!"

The beautiful stranger sighed softly as she turned to look away just to meet the eyes of a handsome stranger.

•••

"King Jinheung was one of the great kings of Silla."

"Yes, he is. Historians claims that the Empress of China, Empress Hae-nim greatly influenced him."