2.

Narrators POV

Chan the cold yet soft boy
Felix cold yet ridiculously hilarious and caring

This is how their life changed from the beginning

Let's start with Chan

He was the school's quiet boy he was bothered because of that and always got into a fight when someone talked about his family.
Chan was the only one at his school with a bad reputation people focused on him and only him. Only because he was a kid in poverty that got into a expensive private school. His family used to live in a shelter until they moved in with his aunt. Many of the kids in school would get away from him thinking they were going to get bad luck from being around him. Luckily he had met Felix . He and Felix were the greatest of friends until rumors spread about chan only using Felix for money. Felix' parents found out then forbid him to talk to Chan again. Many parents had reported Chan not wanting him around their kids as if he were some type of disease. these actions had lead the principal to transfer him to a public school.

He was alone again.

Chan started skipping school to work two part-time jobs one in morning and one at night.
He worked as a stock associate and cashier.
The owner of that store was Arabella's brother jongup given to him by their father.
Jongup grew pity for Chan knowing his situation .

Chan was lucky to have that job and quit the morning job just to work more overnight.
His parents started to worry even though jongup had gave chan free groceries or whatever he and his family needed. He had wasted his money on giving it to his parents and little sister.

Chan got no sleep from working long hours at night and going to school early  since he now had time to go back to school.

People were so ignorant that they were complaining that they got no good service from him only because he didnt do well with talking to customers , Arabella's father heard the complaints and demanded that jongup fire him, even if he was the one who took over the store he had no choice but to listen to his fathers demands.
The bond chan and jongup had was strong. Jong being the older one really kept an eye out for chan. He had still given chan money even if he did nothing
Chan grew envy towards those who were wealthy and spoiled. They treated him As if he were nothing but garbage.

Felix

He missed his old friend Chan he would see him once in a while in the city but from afar. He hated how everyone still talked about chan. He had never realized how awful these people were until they showed who they actually were. This always brought his mood down. Felix kept on thinking it was his fault that chan had gotten removed from the school knowing it was the best for his future.

Felix had gone through depression he finally told his mom he wanted to do homeschooling so he did and he didn't see any other people except his mother, father and the people who worked in his house. He basically felt alone knowing that he wouldn't talk or see chan for lord knows how long.

A/N- SORRY FOR MAKING FELIX' SHORT I JUDT PUT MOST OF HIS STORY IN CHANS 💅