14.

Paris pov

Everything has become awkward ever since Mike and Brandon died, which was a week ago.  We didn't have people to annoy us.
All me and Arabella did was follow the boys in front.
Felix always checked up on us making sure we weren't tired or anything. Chan on the other hand didn't say anything to us at all for an entire week. All he would do is head motions.

We made it to a small neighborhood it looked like a bad one. Were in new York though cause of the big signs looked like this place was badly overrun might be a bad idea that were here.

There was this bridge that was amazing. We walked up a hill and made it to a school.

The letters fell off so we didn't know what the name was. As we walked more I saw that There was a corner store. Felix looked back at us then at the store. He went in after us Chan coming right behind.

We were very quiet because there were some clickers inside so we just took all the food that we found,stuffed it in our bag and headed towards the door.

That's the good thing about the apocalypse no one cares if you steal. To be honest I wanna go to a Gucci store and get some outfits. I yawned from being so tired my eyes started hurting.
Chan made a right turn when we go out the store. There was a basketball court. I haven't seen one in a long time.

Felix pushed Chan into the court and pushed us in too but not as rough as he did to Chan.
Then he locked the gate doors with the chains it had nearby.

We saw the school that we saw earlier was connected to the court.
We decided to hang out for a while, before thinking of going in. I sat down at the concrete steps the court had on the other side. Arabella came and sat right next to me.

The boys sat at the step below us.
I see Arabella look down at her palm.

"You alright mate?"

This is why Felix is so nice to be around he's very caring but if you mess with him that's bad.
Arabella doesn't answer, A tear fell down her cheek.

Chan was just confused on why she was crying.
I shook her out of her thoughts.

"Mike would do the same things my dad did"

"Oh"

"I get nightmares of what happened to me Mike knew everything about us"

"how?" Both of the boys eyebrows furrowed together

"Him and Arabella were inseparable then high school came and changed him. He used our secrets as an advantage to bully us and spread rumors."

The boys just stared at us in silence

" um we have some trouble coming I see" I look up to see what Ara was talking about 

The smell was horrific you could just smell the dead there were so many. As they came into view

"Bloaters"
Chan cursed under his breath

I turn around towards the school building this woman and man come out of the doors building with guns and shot at the zombies.
The woman yells
" you children come inside its dangerous out there"

Arabella pov

Chan walked ahead to talk with them.
Felix went into the conversation as well. I just started watching the infected trying too break down the gate.

The bloaters tried throwing spore bombs at us but they were too far. Chan came back to where we were at.

"they said if we want to go in we have to give up our stuff."