Paris pov

I woke up to see only three people
Chan
Felix
Arabella

Where did Jong go? I woke up the rest.

"guys, Jongup is gone"

Arabella looked at me then at the boys

"what the fuck did you bastards do!"

why would she think it was them And i thought i had trust issues.
Chan looked offended and before he could have done something Felix held him back.
He also looked offended and hurt but he wouldn't do anything to harm her.

"let's not blame others on this ok Arabella why would Chan or me even do this we loved him, he was our leader."

I could almost feel the guilt that Arabella had just accusing people out of nowhere.
We both lived hard life's and just always heard people accusing the other without even thinking.

I saw a paper with letters on it under her book bag. I tapped her shoulder and pointed to the paper.

She went to grab it once she noticed it and opened the note up.
She looked over it but had a confused face. I knew this situation.

"what does it say?"

"I don't know?"

" then read it" felix said

"I can't .....I can't read the script"

"let me read it out loud" he took the paper out her hands

"I'm sorry I left without you knowing I had to in order to keep you safe, The fireflies wanted me to be a part of their team. Chan and Felix, I want you to keep the girls safe. We have an uncle James that lives in a free camp and he owns it (they are in America if u are confused) his camp is in Washington D.C.
If you can take them there. I'll be having a woman speak to you there. That's my quest for you.
And for Arabella, Paris listen to Felix and Chan that's my order I love you."

"so this means we have to take you girls to Washington D.C. and were in Maine are you fucking kidding me" chan put his hands on his head ,He has anger issues I can tell

"I'm not dying because of you since your so big and bad Arabella you can go alone"

Chan looked scary and he looked like he was gonna kill her but we don't need that. So I intervened

"STOP! The last thing that Jongup would want us to do is to fight so get your asses together and both of you apologize"

"what she said"

Chan and Arabella looked at each other then back at Felix and I it became a pattern until Arabella apologized.

"Im sorry chan"

"thank you"

He just walked away but before he could go any further Felix took his ear and dragged him back in front of Arabella which was funny.

"Chan stops being a damn baby and apologize it's not that big of a deal."

"I'm sorry"

Felix and I rolled our eyes at the grown ones that were trapped in a five-year-old mindset at times.

We started to walk where ever we felt like going and came across lots of infected.
There was a city I saw from the distance. I ran all I could think of was being out of the woods. Everyone followed behind me. Even after the apocalypse, this world is still beautiful it's just twisted,cruel and now destroyed.

I looked at all the stores and wanted to go in a few of them just to see the things they have.
We just started searching around for things until some of the swat team comes.

"Put your hands where we can see them...... turn around and kneel."

They took out the machine that would press into the side of your neck to see if you were infected or not.
I looked at Arabella and when it was my turn the machine touched my neck then Arabella stabbed their legs and jumped on top of them while putting a knife in their throats.

Chan picked up the machine and looked back at us

"Paris .......you're infected? what about you huh ?"

He pointed it to Arabella then put the machine onto her neck it showed as infected.

"That fucker set us up, your damn brother wanted us to die didn't he? no one said a single thing not even a warning "

He started leaving.