19.

Paris Pov

On the way to D.C us girls played some hand games to pass the time. It was so fun being around Lucy she was do positive during this hard time.

Felix he had a friend here in D.C so we headed towards his "house"

We walked through this gate that lead to this huge abandoned warehouse so we decided to explore which is never really a good idea.

Arabella walked into a trap, rope tied around one of her legs and hung her upside down.
That trap attracted clickers. The rope that pulled her up was attached to a fridge that was now on the ground. Chan but both hands out and kneeled down on one knee. Putting my foot on his hands he pushed me up onto the top of the fridge quickly along with Lucy so she was safe.

I grabbed my knife to cut the thick rope.Its been about three minutes of us struggling. I'm trying to figure out why the clickers are trying to attack Arabella. Most of the time they dont pay attention to us but these are.The fridge started shaking I look down to see runners trying to get to Lucy. I held her closer to me she took the knife to continue cutting at the rope.

Another minute passed and all the infected are dead

Three people come into the warehouse. Felix greets them I'm guessing that's his friend.

"Shit,she passed out"

The rope finally broke Chan was there to hold Arabella. I jumped off the fridge and helped Lucy get down.

"Tomlin meet my girlfriend Paris, that's Chan, chans sister Lucy and Arabella paris' cousin"

"well this is my group ,siblings, Jessica and Jeremy "

Jessica was eyeing Chan so hard she had a smirk on her face while Chan just starred at her with a blank expression. I dont like this at all.

Paris Pov (i know another one im sorry )

We stayed in the warehouse for a while waiting for Jeremy and Jessica to come back because they thought that there would be infected around so they just went to check.

At this point, Arabella woke up Tomlin took chan's bookbag and he made Arabella go on is back.
Lucy whispered to me how cute they looked together and of course i agreed.

Tomlin took us to the house they were staying at.

"you are the first girls I've seen in years it's pretty nice to have each other doesn't it"

"yea, I guess" Arabella said with a stern voice

"and I'm guessing your not much of a talker?"

I just keep looking at her I already don't like her she just gives this bad era off of her.

once we were at the house and Arabella was put in a bed to relax I asked the guys for privacy since i could tell something was wrong with Ara, they left to talk to the other irrelevant people.

"Whats up with you ma'am"

"I like Chan a lot Paris, but i don't know what to do he never talks to me about whats going on between us all we did was share a kiss here and there"

"Hes a hard person to crack open we'll find out soon"

Narrators pov

Little did they know someone was outside thinking of a plan that they were gonna share.
the girls were finally done talking and went downstairs.

"listen we don't wanna be here for long maybe well leave tomorrow or the next day we just need somewhere to fully rest and maybe some extra gas" chan said with his hands on his hips