Quirk apprehension test

Your POV

I held the ball in my hand as I prepared the shadow emanating from my palm. Once the shadow was fully formed I pull my arm back and launch it as far as I can. Mr. Aizawa's face showed no change in emotion as he held his tablet out to myself and the class. 1623.73. 

"I guess that's not so bad for my first try, right?" I question sweetly, wearing an innocent smile.

"Huh, so that puts her just behind Uraraka's score of infinity." I heard a few students mutter to one another.

"That didn't seem like an elemental quirk to me. Mind explaining?" Mr. Aizawa spoke up from behind me.

"Um, sure. I do have an elemental quirk that allows me to control and conjure the four basic elements in all of their forms. This quirk also allows me to control and conjure light and shadows. Of course, this isn't my only quirk. I also have a telepathic quirk and a quirk called 'acquire'. 'Acquire' lets me acquire any desired information about anything in an instant. I've been a subject of many tests to see how one person can contain and successfully control multiple quirks and not go insane. According to one of these tests I'm supposed to obtain even more quirks until the age of about 21. A few days ago a discovered a new quirk that I researched and I found that it's called 'transfigure', basically, I should be able to turn anything into anything of equivalent material value, with enough practice of course. O-oh and I have this quirk called 'life', I guess it's pretty self-explanatory." I inhale deeply trying to catch my breath after my rant and turn to see the stunned faces of not only my classmates but also the principle, though his expression was less evident.

"Oh, hey Nezu. Did you catch all of that?" Aizawa questioned

"Please, don't make me say all of that again," I pleaded quietly.

"No, no. That won't be necessary miss (Y/n)," Nezu replied "I heard all of it."

"And, what do you think?" Aizawa casually questioned.

"Well, it seems miss (Y/n) has withheld some information but she seems to have good reason. I'll need to speak with her after class." the small creature stated casually. 

"O-of course, Principle Nezu!" you exclaimed, flustered.

"Go get changed (Y/l/n." Aizawa demanded.

Time skip

~~~

The rest of class was given to us as free time and I was immediately swarmed with questions from my classmates. It began to be too much so I put up a shadow barrier and walked over to Tokoyami. He looked puzzled by my actions.

Tokoyami's POV

As she walked over, I began wondering what compelled her to do so. She squatted down next to my desk and snapped her fingers in front of my face, breaking me away from my thoughts. I blushed slightly and turned my attention to her.

"Hey, I wanted to talk to you about my quirk."

"U-uh, sure! Which one?" I said flustered, still thinking about why she chose to talk to me. She chuckled at that.

She dragged me over to the corner and sat down, gesturing to me to do the same. I took my place next to her as she had asked.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about part of my quirk. As I said I can conjure and control light, as well as shadows. This means not only can I conjure light, which is an obvious weakness for you, but I can control shadows, this includes Dark Shadow." At the addition of those words, I subconsciously summoned Dark Shadow. She laughed and conjured a shadow, bringing it to life and sending it to play with Dark Shadow. "And my quirk 'life' can bring anything I conjure to life." 

She stared at the scene for a bit, then looked back to me. As she stood, she said something terrifying to me; "I hope you know what this means. I am your biggest opponent here. I don't want to be thought of as anyone's enemy, but with the sports festival fast approaching, I won't hesitate to beat you, or anyone for that matter." This shook me to my very core as it sunk in what she'd said.

Your POV

"I hope you know what this means. I am your biggest opponent here. I don't want to be thought of as anyone's enemy, but with the sports festival fast approaching, I won't hesitate to beat you, or anyone for that matter." I said in a slightly menacing tone standing up before grabbing my bag and heading out of the room. 

Time skip

~~~ 

I entered Nezu's office to find him standing on his desk, sipping tea with an absent minded smile. As soon as he saw me he hopped down and gestured to the couch.

(A/N) So I have decided I will definitely be doing shorter chapters to develop more ideas in a quicker way. Anyway today's chapter is a little long since I lost track of how long it was. I hope you're all still enjoying the story even though it's only the third chapter and is pretty bad. I hope you are still reading and if you are, thank you so much for sticking with me!