Valentine's Day

(this'll mainly be from Fumi's point of view. Also, you can always change the pronouns to fit however you identify. One last thing, we're gonna pretend Valentine's Day is a Saturday in this and he starts planning on Tuesday.)

F/f = favorite food

Fumi's POV

'So it's almost Valentine's Day, huh? I've got to plan something wonderful for (Y/N)' As I ponder on what I should do with (Y/N), I fail to notice her walking over to me. She places a hand gently on my shoulder, causing me to jump slightly in surprise. "Sorry !" she says, letting out a small chuckle. "No it's fine. I was just thinking about something."

Your POV

As he says that, I take a seat next to him. "So I was thinking about Valentine's Day. Do you want to do something or just hang out?" Fumi just looked at me for a moment before deciding. "I say we just hang out. I get to spend time with the one I love all the time, why make a big deal of a thing that happens every day?" I could feel my face heat up. I let out a small gasp then give him a kiss on the cheek(?). He gave a little chuckle. Oh how I love to hear him laugh. "I love you. I'm supposed to go hang with the girls so I'll talk to you later." He smiled at me and said a little 'I love you too' before letting me go.

Fumi's POV

Once she'd left I went back to my brainstorm. I started thinking of all the things I know she loves. A memory pops into my head. On our third date we watched our favorite movies together and ate my mom's leftover (f/f). Leah and Rick showed me this place to watch the sunset once. They know the landlady of the building and said I could go there whenever I like if I tell her I'm a close friend of theirs. A few more things come to mind and I get the perfect idea. Pulling out my phone, I text my mom to let her know I'll be a bit late coming home tonight. She says it'll be fine as long as I get there before dark. On my way home, I stop by Leah and Rick's diner to ask them something.

"Hey guys. Good to see you. I'll only be here a minute but I was hoping I could get the landlady of that building we watched the sunset on's phone number."

"Of course sweetie, but why?" Leah asked me, fishing around for a piece of paper it seemed.

"Do you remember (Y/N)? I'm planning a surprise picnic for her. I want to show her the view there. It's may not be as beautiful as her, but, then again, what ever could be? Anyway, well eat her favorite food, watch her favorite movies, you know."

By this point the couple before me were in tears.

"When did our little Fumi get all grown up?"

"Oh hush. You have the number?" Leah nods and hands me a slip of paper then sends me off with one of her infamous hugs.

Time skip
~~~

I get home and explain everything to my parents. They, of course, dawned over how much I cared for her.

After dinner I asked my mother something. "Hey, uh, Mom? Can you teach me to make your (f/f)? (Y/N) loves it and I wanted to make it for her for the picnic."

"Of course I'll teach you." I start to turn away but I hear my mother's voice once more. "You really do love her, don't you?" I simply nod in response and head to my room. As soon as I get there, I call the landlady of the building.