Oh, shit

Tokoyami's POV

We went downstairs and continued our conversation about today's algebra class. As we sat down, Mr. Tokoyami set plates in front of us and joined us at the table.

"Hello! I'm Mr. Tokoyami! And you are?" the man said, offering his hand to me.

"Oh, I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (Y/l/n)! It's a pleasure to meet you!" she exclaimed, eagerly shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too (Y/n)! Fumikage, why haven't I met this lovely girl before?" my father turned to me with a questioning expression.

"Well, she just started UA yesterday."

"Yesterday?" he turned to her questioningly.

"Well, I was at Shiketsu originally. I turned down UA the first time."  (Y/n) responded so...casually.

I interjected with nothing more than "May I ask why?"

"Well, I don't exactly know why." she answered, with a somewhat sorrowful look.

"Alright, well, we won't pry," my father responded "Now dig in!"

As we ate my dad's infamous curry, I found myself stealing little glances at her. She doesn't seem to wear much makeup, if any, yet she's still so beautiful. NO! Snap out of it Fumikage! Breathe, and snap out of it. 

Time skip

~~~

After dinner, we went back up to my room for a bit before she said she had to go home.

"Walk me home?"

I was astonished by her question and without thinking, I agreed.

"Uh, sure. I mean, it's just down the street so..."

We went down the stairs and I told my dad I was walking her home. While she slipped on her shoes, my dad gave me a wink, which caused me to blush. He raised an eyebrow, giving him a knowing expression. She linked her arm with mine and started walking. As we walked down the block, I could tell she had noticed how tense I was.

"Um, is something wrong? What's up?" she asked in a sweet tone whilst turning to face me.

"Huh? Oh, no. i was just thinking about the test next Monday."

"Oh yeah. Maybe I'll come over to study again soon. If that's okay with you, of course."

"I wouldn't mind" she blushed as I said that

"Okay then. Tomorrow."

As we reached her door, we said our goodbyes. She stopped and turned to me. "Thank you." she said before giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. We both blushed an she went inside. I stood outside her door a minute before she came running out. "Wait! Here," she said, panting to catch her breath. She held out a small paper, "in case something happens that I need to know about."

"Uh, okay. Thanks," I say sheepishly, lightly scratching the back of my head and grabbing the paper. 

Time skip

~~~

"Ughhh, I need to understand how I feel. What I'm thinking, because I don't right now" I sighed as I sat on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and added her as a contact before texting "Hey, it's Tokoyami. Just wanted to say goodnight."

Your POV

'Hey, it's Tokoyami. Just wanted to say goodnight'

'I'll write out a study plan for us so we can study efficiently'

'Great. I'll look over it in class'

That was it. A mere three texts and I immediately was confused. Do I have feelings for him? It can't be! I've  only known him two days.

"Oh, shit. I'm screwed" I sighed, lying down.

 (A/N) I know this chapter sucked significantly worse than the others. I'm sorry. Anyway, I hope you'll do me the honor of continuing to the next chapter. I hope you're all having a great day and I hope it stays that way for a long time (yes, I know it sounds cheesy). Also, I know it's annoying to read shit like this where they think crap like "I can't like them. I barely know them" but I can't write so that's what I wrote.