Don't let the darkness take me

💫 Riku's POV 💫

As I look over at Sora seen him just sleeping I thought to myself. What if the darkness came back to haunt me would Sora...no would I be strong enough to not let it get me? I just look at the ceiling then back to him. Seeing him sleep so calmly somehow made me calm as a drifted away to sleep.

💫 Sora's POV 💫

Once I saw Riku go to sleep I woke up think about the past and how Riku was almost taken by the darkness it truly sacred me to think about it. Before I knew it I was crying remembering when Riku said " Lead me into everlasting Darkness" I just sat there crying not knowing what to do.

💫 3rd person POV 💫

As Riku woke up because he here someone crying. As he stood up he saw his sweet sunshine crying. Riku ask him " Sora why are you crying did you have a bad dream or something?" Sora turn to Riku and ask " You won't let the darkness take you ever again will you?" Riku simply just hugged him answering Sora's question " No I won't ever let the darkness take me again as longest I'm with you nothing can't stop me." Sora look up at Riku and hugged him with all his might and smile and said " Good cause I don't think I could ever forgive myself if anything happen to you." Riku just laugh at what Sora said lucky Sora did take it to his offence. Then they look up at the ceiling together slowly falling asleep in each other's arms.

(Sorry this is my first book but I hope u guys like it 💫🗝️💫)