寝過ごし(Sleepover)

💫Sora's POV 💫
I'm going to Riku's house right now hopefully everything goes fine. But I'm not the only one going Roxas and his boyfriend Axel (sometimes called Lea) they make a really cute couple to be honest. Back to my point I'm going to Riku's and everything will be fine. I'm just a tiny bit scared because Roxas and Axel know that I have a huge crush on Riku. And I fear that they might tell him by accident. Roxas and me are twin brothers. So it would be logical for me to tell him everything and for him to tell me everything. Well I get to Riku's home first because he asked me to come a little bit early. I wonder why it's that. "Hello Miss. A (Miss. A is Riku's mom) "hello Sora. Riku is upstairs." I went up the stairs after I thanked her then knocked on Rikus' door. "Riku can I come in" he yell back "yeah you can come in." I open the door and I see a bunch of rose petals in the ground. I try not to look like a mess "what with the petals and they like a theme or something." He laughed "No silly they are for you that's why I asked you to come over a bit earlier than the rest, and I just want to say I love you. " I look down how could he say it with a straight face I can't I'm to embarrass. I feel tears coming from my eyes. Oh no!? "What's wrong Sora? Why are you crying? Did I say the wrong thing?" I look at him "No Riku this tears they aren't of sadness they are of happiness you have no idea how long I wanted to tell you my feelings but I was to scared to tell you." I could help myself and I ran to him hugging him he looked kinds shocked at first but he eventually hugged me back. Then I heard the door open "Ewww gross Soriku get a room" great that just had to be the first thing Roxas had to say as he walked in. I looked at Riku and I felt a warm hard around my own I had never been happier in my life then that night. I could see the bright pink in his cheeks giving him a much cuter appearance. I tip toed to his ears even though he had to crouch a little I whispered into his ear "I love you too" I laughed when I saw him blush. As the time pasted as we watched movies and played games then got faced timed by Kairi, Namine, and Xion. Later on Axel and Roxas fell asleep trying to watch a movie. I was left awake with Riku. I looked over and he was about to fall asleep and he reached his arms out for me to go to him. So I did and eventually we both fell asleep in each other's arms it felt warm and comfy. I'm just happy that me and Riku are finally together maybe one day we can share a paopu fruit. But for now one day at a time is just perfectly fine with me as long it's with him everything is wonderful.