Late night ride

💫 Sora's POV 💫

I wasn't to sure where Riku was driving us to but I knew to trust him. It's my first time I drive with him. Riku got his license to drive and he ask me if I wanted to go on a ride but to be honest I thought it would be earlier not midnight. I look over at Riku he seem so beautiful when he is calm. No I can't think that he is my best friend. You know this will be my only secret I will keep from him the only one he can't know he just can't know.

💫Riku's POV💫

It's midnight and I'm driving with Sora. I know I know I shouldn't like my best friend but hey how can say no to his cute face when he smiles. And to be honest I want to tell him tonight but I'm not to sure. That's why I'm driving it truly clears my head. I wish I could just say "Sora you're my best friend but I like you a lot" wait hold up as I step on the breaks. Did a just say that out loud. Shit I did oh no. I carefully look with my eyes to my right side. Thank God he is sleeping.

💫Sora's POV 💫

Did I just heard what I think I heard. Riku just said he likes me. But I have to keep the act of not knowing and sleeping but how can I when I'm so happy. I fake waking up. "Hey Riku what time is it. Riku answers "it's only 1:45" "oh okay thanks say where are we going" "well Sora that is a secret now close your eyes and sleep" and I say he hand grab mine I couldn't help but blush a the touch.

💫Time skip 💫

💫Still Sora's POV 💫

I felt asleep and I look to the outside of my window we stop in a resting area. I look to my left and she Riku sleeping his hand still holding mine. I wish I could tell him my true feelings but I can't what if he finds it gross or he hates me. No I will keep it to myself for now. I just couldn't help myself and I lean forward to kiss his forehead.

💫Riku's POV 💫

I felt him kiss my forehead and that's when I woke up. He looked pale but I still ask him "Did you kiss my forehead?" Sora look scared as if he seen the living dead. He simply looked away and nodded. I couldn't hold myself back anymore I pull him close and kiss him. As pulled away he was a red a strawberry making his beautiful blue ocean eye come out more. "Sora I have to be really honest with you" I didn't think it was possible for him to turn more red but he did. "Ummmm...yes Riku?" I smile and said "I love you I'm sorry if I ruined your first kiss." He blush and said "no it's fine I liked it and I love you too." Hearing those words coming from him made me the happiest person who has ever lived.

💫Sora's POV 💫

"So Riku where are you driving?" He look at me and smile " how about home to the islands" I simply nodded and smiled. As he drive I held his hand it made me feel like if I were home.

Authors note

Sorry it's a shity chapter. I was in a rush to make something if u have any ideas comment below 💫🗝️💫.