Chapter. 1 The Winter Storm

Third Person POV

A short young man aged 23, with dark green curly, messy hair and round green eyes, slowly walks to his apartment. It's the middle of winter, but that doesn't seem to bother him, and he keeps walking slowly. Soon his apartment comes into view. It's late at night, but the lights are still on, signaling that his roommate is still awake.

"He must be waiting for me. He must be worried that I didn't call him like I promised."

He walks to door, takes a deep sigh and opens the door. Immediately when the door opens a taller young man of the same age, with spiky black hair with silver tips and silver eyes, and with a mask that covers his neck mouth and nose, runs up to him.

" Izu! I was getting worried! Where hav.... "

He becomes silent when he sees Izuku's face. His eyes red and puffy, with tears flowing down his cheeks. Izuku closes the door and walks up to him. When his right in front of his roommate, Izuku wraps his arms tightly around the taller man's torso.

I'm sorry *hic* that I didn't *hic* call you Shi-chan I... I... "

" Shhh. It's alright. You can tell me what happened in the morning. You should get some rest. "

Izuku simple nods and Shiki helps him to his room. Shiki helps him change into his pajamas, and sits on the edge of his bed until the greenette falls asleep.

(Time skip to a few days later)

Izuku wasn't able to speak about what happened that night, and Shiki didn't push the subject. They worked like normal at their cafe "Kaneshon Valley", when, what ever happened, started to have an effect on Izuku and his work. He keeps getting orders wrong, stumbles when he walks and stays awake at night, crying. Shiki has had enough, so when the cafe closes and the two of them are cleaning, Shiki grabs Izuku's arm and sits him down on a chair.

"I think it's time for you to tell me what's wrong."

Izuku looks down and places his hands on his knees: "It's nothing. I don't want to worry you about it."

He tries no to cry, but tears begins to flow down his cheeks. Shiki grabs another chair, places it in front of Izuku, and sits down. He places his hands on both sides of the shorter man's face, and lifts his face up, so their eyes meet.

"Izu, I've known you since middle school. You helped through some of my darkest times. Let me now help you."

Izuku sighs: "Alright."

(Flashback)

Izuku POV

I was on my way to a party to meet up with my boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki. We've been dating for 5 months, what makes it the longest relationship I've ever had. All of my past relationships ended when I learned that they for either using me or cheating behind my back with others. Shi-chan was always there for me, and has grown pretty protective of me. He always has questions for me when I start a new relationship. When I told him about Shoto, he didn't like him, like at all. It got even worse when I introduced them to one another. While Shi-chan didn't say anything rude, it was obvious that he disliked Shoto. Now I'm was walking alone to party and Shi-chan was not happy. He called me right before I arrived.

"Shi-chan, I told you, I'm going to the party and you can't change my mind!"

"I'm just worried. You know I hate Todoroki, and only want you to be safe."

"I know, I know. How about if I call you in a few hours, so you know I'm okay?"

"Fine. Just stay safe. I'll talk to you later. Bye."