Chapter 6. The Melting Snow

Third Person POV

It was January. The cafe was full of customers, and all five of the employees are in high spirits. After the Christmas party neither Izuku or Katsuki have seen Uraraka or Todoroki. The police found Uraraka a few days after the party and she was place under arrest. Izuku still has some minor panic attacks here and there, and refuses to leave the apartment alone. Right now, though, he couldn't be happier. The five of them have decided to close the cafe for the weekend, and head to a festival held at a nearby town.

Today was Friday, so they were heading for the festival this evening. Katsuki was a little worried about his little green bean. That's his nickname for the greenette, that he uses when they are alone. Izuku is embarrassed about it, and doesn't want the others to hear it.

"Deku, you feeling alright?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah Kacchan. I'm getting better."

Katsuki ruffles the green beans hair, before continuing the cleaning. The last of the costumers finally left, and they finished cleaning. Eijiro and Denki are jumping up and down all over the place. They are the ones who suggested the trip in the first place, and now they can't wait.

"Guys! Calm down! You might brake something!"

While Shiki tries to calm the duo down, Katsuki sits at a nearby table, looking through his phone, with Izuku sitting on his lap.

"You sure that you'r up for the trip? The attack wasn't that long ago. I can stay here with you."

"No. I already told you Kacchan, I'm fine. I can't wait for the festival, and you don't have to worry either. I promise that I'll be by your side the entire trip."

Katsuki still wasn't too sure about this, but he knew that Izuku was persistent when he decides something, and there's no way he can change his mind. He gives in, but has no intentions of letting the greenette to leave his sight on the trip.

After closing the cafe, the five friends go their separate ways, and plan to meet up at the train station. Ones Shiki and Izuku make it home they start to pack. They make sure that they have everything packed, and ones that's done they look at the clock.

"We still have about an hour before we have to leave. Wanna watch something?", Shiki asks.

Izuku thinks for a minute, before answering: "No. I think I'm going for a walk."

"You sure. I can come with you."

"No. I want to go by myself. I have to try and get over my fear."

"Alright, but you call or text me if anything happens."

Izuku agrees and heads out.

Izuku POV

I walk around our neighborhood and then decide to head to a nearby store. Inside the store I have the feeling of someone watching me. I try to ignore it, thinking that it just my imagination. I buy something to eat while heading back. When I walk outside the feeling of being watched doesn't leave me. I walk for a few minutes, then hear someone walking behind me. Now I really now that the feeling isn't my imagination. I start running and took my phone out, but then the person starts running at me.

I take off running down the road, while calling Shiki.

"Izu? Something wrong?"

"Shi-chan! Someone is chasing me! I don't now what to do!"

"What!? Just run back to the apartment! I'm heading out now! Don't look back and just keep running! I'm going to meet you on the way back!"

Shiki then ends the call. I follow his plan and just keep running. I was about half way from the apartment, when my pursuer catches up to me. They grab my by the arm and throw me down an alley. I quickly get back on my feet and turn to face my attacker. Even whit a hood on I recognize the person as Todoroki. My panic rises when I see that he's carrying a knife.