Chapter 5. Unwanted Guests

Third Person POV

It was the start of December. Every household and shop were busy planning there Christmas decorations, and Kaneshon Valley wasn't an exception. Although their concentration was somewhat distracted by the chuckles from three of them. Shiki, Eijiro and Denki were on the other side of the table, watching the ash blonde and greenette laughing to themselves. The two have been dating ever since their "diner date" two weeks ago. Although it was just two week ago, they seemed like they have been dating for a lot longer. Izuku was sitting on Katsuki's lap, while Katsuki as playing with his hair. The other three weren't the least bit effected by their behavior, they were just glad that their friends were happy.

Shiki decided to turn their attention back to the decorations: "So, what should be the main color?"

"Yellow!", Denki answered.

"No, it should be red. Right Katsuki?", Eijiro turns to the ash blonde.

"Whatever, it just has to mach with Christmas, and yellow definitely doesn't mach."

Denki pouts, and a giggle escapes from Izuku's mouth. Izuku offers dark green, a choice that Denki quickly backs up.

"So, it's two for red and two for dark green, huh?", Shiki says, while taking out a sample paper of each color.

They spend 10 minutes picturing the decorations colored with each color, before coming to a conclusion: They would use both. Then they planned where the decorations should go, and what they should place on the windows. Then Katsuki's phone rings.

He looks annoyed when he answers: "What, old hag?"

"DON'T YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT, YOU BRAT!"

"*Tch* What do you want?"

Mitsuki gives the phone to her husband: "Well, your mother and I were hoping that you would come by the house this afternoon. We have to talk about something."

Katsuki had lived in Eijiro's and Denki's apartment for almost two months, maybe more, after he argued with his parents. He wasn't too keen on going, but then he thought that it would be the perfect time to show his new boyfriend to them.

"Fine. I'll come by in a few hours."'

"Good! We'll see you then!"

Katsuki looks at the others waiting for him to speak. Katsuki just tells them that his parents want to see him, and that they should continue their planning. They nod, but soon they were just messing around.

After a few hours they were done. Shiki had written everything down, so they remember what they have, and what they have to buy.

"We should go buy these now, so we won't forget."

"Good idea Shi-chan! Why won't the rest of us go shopping, while Kacchan goes to meet whit his parents?"

"Actually, I was planning that you would come with me Deku."

Katsuki explains that it he would want Izuku to meet his parents, as they don't know that he's dating . Izuku hesitates, looking at Shiki for help. Shiki nods, a sing that he should go. Eijiro and Denki agree, and with that three of them left. Katsuki takes Izuku's hand, and pulls him to his house's direction. Izuku is still hesitant in meeting the ash blonde's parent, but he doesn't have a choice now. His parents know that he's dating, but they haven't met Katsuki yet, as they live in a different city. He isn't sure if Katsuki has even told them if he's seeing someone, and if not their in for a surprise.

"Kacchan, do you know why your parent want to meet?"

"No, but I think it has something to do with their Christmas party."