Chapter 2. Unwanted Life

Third Person POV

It's early morning at the Bakugo house. The Bakugo's are a famous family who own a multi million yen priced jewelry line. They have owned it for three generations. The current owners are Masaru and Mitsuki Bakugo. Masaru deals with the paperwork and Mitsuki handles the showrooms and plans the new jewelry designs. They have a son, Katsuki, a 23 year old man with ash blonde hair and crimson red eyes, but he isn't interested in the family business. He has tried to find something he likes to do, but he has had little luck. Mitsuki has had enough.

"Listen here brat! You're 23 years old and you don't have a fucking job! I will not pay for life anymore! You have 2 weeks to find a job, or I will force you to work in the family business!"

"Fuck off, old hag! I don't need your money or job! If you try to force me to work for your stupid ass business, I will ruin your business myself!"

"You brat!"

At this point Masaru, the calmest of the three, steps in: "Honey, please calm down. You too young man."

The two calm down, and they begin to talk about Katsuki's future. Masaru doesn't want to force Katsuki to work against his will, but he agrees with his wife that he needs to find a job, and fast. Katsuki decides to leave home and try to calm down.

(Few hours later)

Katsuki has been walking around town for a few hours, than out of the blue he hears a familiar voice.

"Oi, Katsuki!"

Katsuki turns around and sees his two best friends: Eijiro Kirishima and Denk Kaminari. Eijiro has bright red long spiky hair and red eyes. Denki has blonde hair with a black lightning stripe and yellow eyes.

"What do you two idiots want?"

"What? Denki and I just spend some time with you?"

"*Tch*", Katsuki just clicks his tongue. The three friends spent the next hour just talking about whatever comes to mind. Then their minds turn to the party last week.

"Hey you guys remember how someone punched Todoroki at the party last week? That was some show!", Denki says, while holding down laughter.

"Yeah! I heard his boyfriend saw him kissing some other dude! He tried to run, but Todoroki grabbed him. The guy didn't want to hear anything, and just kicked him in the knee, then punched him right in the face!"

Katsuki stays quiet while Eijiro and Denki talk about the party. He saw Todoroki on the floor, but what he really wanted to see was the one who punched him. He has always disliked Todoroki and wanted to punch him himself, but never had a good enough reason to do it. Even if he doesn't care about the family business, he didn't want to ruin it's reputation because of a stupid punch. But he wanted to speak to the guy who actually punched Shoto Todoroki, one of riches guys in town. His family owns the Endeavor restaurant and hotel lines.

Katsuki's thought were interrupted by Eijiro: "Hey Katsuki. Denki and I were thinking that we should  visit the new cafe not so far from here. It only opened 6 months ago, but I hear that it has good reviews. Want to came with us?"

"Sure, got nothing better to do."

So they started heading to the cafe.

(Time skip)

Katsuki POV

It took us 10 minutes to walk to the cafe. I'm surprised that I've never been here before. It's not that far from my house and I've heard only good things about it.

"Kaneshon Valley, huh? The owner must really like flowers."

"Katsuki, what are you thinking about? Let's go inside already!"