14: I Missed You

Timeskip~ ( After Minato's death some time )

Kakashi: tadaima
( I'm back home )

Nioka : kakashi!! Okaeri !!
( Welcome back !! )

Kakashi : I've got a good news today .

Nioka ; I made egg custard !! Jang jang !!! This ones turned out really nice !!

He takes a scoop " um !! They're really yummy. "

Nioka : you've got what good news ?

Kakashi: I became jounin today. Promoted out of anbu.

Nioka : congratulations!! So you'll do more missions than just protecting the village ones...

He squishes her cheek playfully " don't be sad. I'll always come home to you."

Nioka : ok~~....

Kakashi: aww. My wife is sad. Tell me what you want.

Nioka : ... Kakashi ever think of being guilty to me ?

Kakashi : I do.

Nioka : then... Ever think of... Kids ?

He was a little surprised " gomen. It's my fault you're this lonely. " She turned away " how many days are you staying home this time ? "

He pulls down his mask and starts a series of soft kissess to her arch of her neck. He then whispers to her ear " enough to not make you not feel lonely tonight~ "

" Ahn~ " she turned around " teasing me once you come back. Not fair !" He laughed a little and kissed her lips as he cupped her cheek " well~ that's cos I miss you~ " he scoops her up " are you going to keep me waiting ? "
.
.
.

He places her gently on the bed and lies down comfortably beside her " arigato. For waiting for me to come back." She turns on her side and cuddles over hugging him " mmmm... I chose you. I expected it. Gomene , you had to tolerate my decision of not becoming a ninja. "

" Not really. " He hugged her back " I'm actually glad. Someone waiting for me at home. I have almost forgotten that feeling. Until you. "

" hehe. Same . " She starts to mumble " mmm... Go shower..."
______________________________

He was done showering and came out back to the bedroom. He had spotted her sleeping already. Sleeping on her side, clutching the blanket . Just like a kid that slept soundly.

He went over and gently placed herself beside her trying not to wake her up. But it did. She proceeded to placing her head into his chest " so long..." She mumbled.

Kakashi: gomen.

He strokes her hair " my nioka. " He said softly to himself.
______________________________

The next day ...

Lira : so ? So ? So ? Did you guys do it ?

Nioka : no... I was too tired... After making egg custards... After he came out showering... I just went back to sleep.

Lira : what ?!! You have to grab the chance !! Boss.

Nioka ; he's tired too. He has so many missions.

Lira : do you want kids or not ? And why the hell were you making egg custards?!!

Nioka : ... I promised the orphanage.

Lira sighed " you're impossible. I even shared with you so many tactics. "

Nioka : and I don't see you have kids.

Lira : me and my husband wants to be alone and happy now. What ? Got problems ?

Nioka ; no...

Lira ; you have to be wilful sometimes. Don't be too nice to him. Boss.

Nioka : oh!! Don't come and disturb me !!