Chapter 1

Hello my beasties! It is time for another chapter of my Princess and the Frog story! In this chapter, we will catch up with Cecily (The picture above is how I imagine she looks like) fourteen years later, and something very important will be happening to her......

Fourteen years later....

The alarm on the Nightmare before Christmas alarm clock rang out through the morning, causing the girl who had been in bed to groan in frustration at the loud noise.

After a few tries of trying to hit the button on the alarm clock, and utterly missing it, the girl eventually hitting the button, silencing the noise.

Blinking her tired eyes, she got out of bed, yawning from the long night she had previously.

The girl felt her shadow moving along beside her. Smiling a little through her tiredness, Cecily regarded her shadow, which seemed to be as exhausted as her. "Good morning to you too."

She began to look around her room for something to wear, before she eventually found something to wear.

After getting dressed, she tied her hair back and regarded her reflection in the mirror for a moment before she heard her phone chime from her dresser

After getting dressed, she tied her hair back and regarded her reflection in the mirror for a moment before she heard her phone chime from her dresser. Picking it up, she regarded the message and sighed before she took a look at her shadow.

"Well, looks like Charlie wants to see us, says its important." Charlie LaBouff was one of her two best friends, and if he needed something, she'd have to go over to see what was wrong.

Her shadow gave her a look. "Come on, I'm sure it isn't anything to do with clothes this time."

Cecily began to head downstairs. "And don't worry, we'll be back in time to help out at the restaurant."

Time skip

Cecily rushed past people on the crowed sidewalk, trying hard not to bump into anyone or get anymore odd looks than she was already used to getting from people.

You see, despite the fact that she came from one of New Orleans's most famous families, Cecily was very different from most of her family. First, there was the clothes. Cecily typically wore a combination of darkly-coulored clothes, vintage outfits she found in thrift shops or vintage stores, and sneakers or boots. Her parents disapproved, saying she looked like a punk, but she didn't want to fit into their mold of what they wanted. Next, she was known to be stubborn, and had an attitude when people rubbed her the wrong way(her friends, family, and classmates at collage knew that for a fact.). People usually described her a stubborn, optionated, and a spitfire when she got worked up over something, which happened often, due to living in such a large family.

And the last thing, the one that made people suspect there wasn't something entirely normal about the girl?

A lot of people didn't know it, and her family pleaded for her to hide this skill, but Cecily had a talent. Specifically in the realm of magic. Voodoo magic.