Chapter 1

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that the part where I'm describing their past is gonna be short. I did that just because I didn't wanted to leave everything like it was in the show. I wanted to have a little bit of an idea of what they had.

I hope you'll enjoy my long story!❤️

FP and Alice have been together their first three years of highschool, inseparable. They were spending time at the Wyrm, they were even crowned as King and Queen. Alice has been sleeping at FP's trailer almost all the time and when she wasn't there FP was at her place. Alice's parents always liked FP. About FP's parents it's not a lot to say, they died into a car accident when he was ten and the Serpents took care of him since that day.

Everything was perfect until their last year in highschool came. Hermione and Fred their best friends split up each of them finding other people and FP and Alice got into lots of fights. Most of them because FP was always doing those jobs for the Serpents and lied to Alice about them.

One night, specifically the night FP and Alice broke up, FP was doing one of those jobs for the one and only Penny Peabody. She was the same age as them, but her allies were older and more convincing with their weapons.

FP sneaked out of the trailer leaving Alice what he thought asleep, but she wasn't. She followed him and arrived at some abandoned building. Alice saw him there talking to Penny. "That's just fucking nice." Alice yelled in their direction.

"Alice." FP had a confused look on his face, but it turned on anger into a second. "Go back to the trailer."

"Not until you're telling me what the hell is going on here." Alice crossed her arms and looked at Penny and FP.

"We don't have all night Jones. Make her leave or it's getting worse." Penny was running out of patience.

"Alice go home!" FP yelled at her. He wanted her safe and away from all those business he's been doing. FP only did them because he didn't got a choice, he was threatened by Penny.

"I'm not going anywhere." Alice came closer to them.

"Ok, I'm done with this. Guys!" Penny called for the three men inside the building. "Take care of these, will you?" The men nodded and two of them got FP the other one Alice. FP tried to fight them, but they were two and stronger than him. For Alice wasn't any chance to escape either.

When the men finally tied them up they started what they were forced to do by Penny. No one ever got why they were her puppies. Two of them hit FP until he almost passed out and the other one took care of Alice. FP was full of blood and Alice was too, but she was also crying. The men untied them and FP stumbled to Alice. He caught her in his arms and in that moment he swore he wouldn't let anything hurt Alice ever again.

They somehow managed to get to the trailer that night. After FP cleaned Alice's wounds and Alice cleaned his he told her. "Alice this is not working anymore."

"What is not working?" Alice found it a little hard to speak because of the pain, but she managed to.

"Us. We have to stop it, we will stop it." FP's words broke his heart and Alice's too. He knew he could never forget about her, but he also wanted her safe. And if safe meant away from him so it be.

"No, FP! I love you. We can't break up. I can't lose you." Alice's eyes filled with tears, she stood up and went closer to FP. She reached for his hand, but he took it back. FP needed to remind himself that Alice was hurt that night. What if some day she dies because of what he's doing? So he put on a mask and did the worse thing he's ever done and the only thing to push her out of his life. Out of the Southside life she created with him.

"We both knew it wasn't real. It wasn't supposed to last. You only came here as a part of the Serpents because you wanted to be cool at the school. You only dated me because I was one of the 'bad ones'." FP told Alice and he saw the hurt on her eyes, the pain he inflicted her, but he had to, for her own good.

"That's not-not true. I love you!" Alice said tears rushing down her face. She tried once more to get closer to FP, but he didn't let her.

"Well I don't love you. Leave!" It took all of FP's strength to do that.

"FP-" Alice tried to talk to him more, but FP cut her off.

"Get the hell out of my house!" FP told her in a low serious tone and Alice didn't had what else to do. She believed FP and left the trailer. Alice went to her house and her mother saw her eyes red from crying, tears falling down her face. She tried to talk to her daughter, but Alice wasn't opening, not to her, so she called Hermione.

After Alice left FP threw away everything that came on his sight. He was angry at him for what he did and when the anger disappeared FP sat on the couch and all the pain came flooding in.