Prologue

I heard everything that she said. My best friend... or so I thought.

*Flashback from a couple of minutes ago*

"Hah! L/N? I'm only pretending to be friends with her! Why else? I just feel sorry for her. I don't even get how she got into U.A. She has a totally useless quirk and she's so f*cking ugly. She can die in hell for all I care" Maya laughed, not thinking that L/N got back early after having to do a small task for the teacher.

*End of flashback*

After that, I ran. I ran in silence. My quirk was pretty pathetic.

My quirk was speed. I could go as fast as I want to but that's all. All I could do was go fast, just run. I was also weak. The most I could do was carry someone to safety.

My mother had an amazing quirk, but I didn't get her quirk. I got my father's. My father left us on day, my parents had an argument. She didn't want me around because I reminded her too much of father. So she sent me to live on my own. She did love me though, she was just heartbroken. So she sends me money every month.

I decided to go to the rooftop. She said she wouldn't care if I died. That's the only reason I stayed alive anyways. And him. I never got to see him often anymore. He left me all alone. Then I met Maya at U.A. and she became my friend. I guess she was faking it because of pity.

I got to the rooftop not noticing a boy sitting down on opposite side of me. He noticed me though. He saw me try to get over the fence, to kill myself. Then he ended up stopping me.

"Hey. Don't do it please."

I looked at him, the guy looked worried, yet not in his normal self. He had spikey blonde hair and blood red eyes. I stared into them, on the verge of tears spilling out. He asked me, "Why? Why would you do this?" I went over and sat near him as tears spilling out of my eyes.

"My mother hates me, because I resemble my father. My classmates hate me, because I'm weak and have a pathetic quirk. And now my best friend betrayed me. She said that she was my friend because she pitied me and that I'm ugly, weak, and said I could die and she wouldn't care. She didn't know I over heard her though..." I told him. He looked like a raging hedgehog, wanting to be let out of a cage.

"What a pathetic excuse of a friend she was. And your quirk isn't pathetic unless you make it pathetic. Also, I'm Bakugou Katsuki Tell me your f*cking name" Bakugou said. I responded "I-I'm L/N Y/N. I'm in 1-E. Wait... are you The Bakugou Katsuki! How come I didn't recognize you sooner."

He smirked, his ego getting over him. "Maybe cause you were just crying. Anyways I'll teach you." I was confused, "Teach me what?"

"I'll teach- wait no- train you on how to become a hero."

I guess I didn't know what I was getting into.
-------

Sorry it's so short. I'm not really used to writing that often... hope you stick around/I work on the next chapter. If anyone wants to add their OC in class 1-E as a bully, bystander/shy person, or anyone else in the class then please PM me either a book and you tell me which OC or tell me how the character looks like and their personality. Also class 1-E is a General Studies class. Bye!

 Bye!