Chapter 3 - Maya

Chapter 3 || Maya

I was at school. "Hey Y/N, you haven't been hanging out with us recently" Maya said. Another girl came up behind her, "Didn't you know, Katsuki Bakugo hangs out with her more often." "What!?! The guy who won the Sports Festival!" I just ignored them. It was too early for this.

I saw familiar bright orange hair pass through the door. "Hey Kyle!" I yelled to him. "Oh. Hey Y/N."

"Gah! Is that the new transfer student?!" "He looks so cool!" "I wonder what his quirk is?" "How does he know L/N?"

Maya looked at me. "You know him!?!?! What do you know about him?" I looked at her and remembered what she said about me. "Why should I tell you? It's not like we're friends." Everyone looked shocked.

I heard whispers trying to be concealed. "Someone here must have ratted us out." "I thought they were best friends."

The girl in front of me looked offended. Her blue eyes glistened as her dark pink hair shined. The shininess faded away as she heard me. She then looked at me one more time, then went back to her seat.

Maya

I knew that she found out. She changed after that. I thought that I could get away with it. Without her finding out. Yes, it was all true. I won't lie to the readers.

I won't lie to myself that I bullied her secretly, but I lied once. I said that I was pretending to be Y/N's friend. I wasn't pretending. It was all real.

She was my best friend.

Wait. I know who this Kyle is. Kyle Kasai. Y/N's other childhood friend. I didn't go to the same kindergarten and first grade with Y/N so I never knew him. I was... somewhere. Ugh...

Back then she was the only one who cared for me though. She was always my best friend. And I hope that she still is or will be.

(I found this on the web searching "Anime girl with dark pink hair and blue eyes" and it was like the 3rd picture

(I found this on the web searching "Anime girl with dark pink hair and blue eyes" and it was like the 3rd picture. Just in case though... https://i.pinimg.com/474x/35/8c/a5/358ca5b557c7f55acdbddc89be3a0bfe--fantasy-girl-anime-fantasy.jpg)

So readers, you may think that I'm the bad guy unless you actually like me. Well you'll hate me. But I love you too, Y/N L/N.

Another Rival for Katsuki Bakugo has been added.

Kyle

Ah. I remember Y/N mention Maya before. A long time ago when we were close. Maya... Tanaka Maya. I observed her, she had dark pink hair and blue eyes. I sat down in the seat that was on the paper I got. The teacher came in.

(Pretend that the teacher does quirk tests and all that stuff for general studies once in a while. Just pretend. Also they have costumes because everything is more fun that way).

"Hello class. We have a new student, Kyle Kasai. We will also be doing a quirk test today so I hope your ready!" The teacher exclaimed.

*Time skip to when they changed*

Y/N

I was in my costume. It was a F/N (Favorite Color) Hoodie that had metal build into the chest and arm part, but it was still comfy. It also had a S/F/N (Second Favorite Color or a color that matches) skirt with thigh high F/N stockings that fade to black/white (you pick). They were all fire, water, and etc. proof. I also had black/white boots.

I looked at Kyle's costume and his was just a black tank top, black joggers, black boots, a belt for gadgets, and a bracelet with a button on it.

It was really simple.

At least compared to mine...

I looked at Maya's. Her's was a pastel pink crop top with a light blue vest over it. She also wore a light purple skirt. There was a button on her vest that made it a jacket with a similar thing to mine with metal in the jacket. The jacket was black and a dark pink. On the back, it had a print that had a mixture of the name Y/N and Maya.

Her quirk was called Lovusion. She could create an illusion using herself. It would make her seem like the person that the enemy is thinking about or likes. All she has to do is act it though.

It would have no effect on robots though, which is why she wasn't able to pass the hero test.

"Ok! Let's start on the quirk assessment!" The teacher exclaimed. He looked over at Kyle. "Since you're new to this school then we'll tell you what we do. We do tests involving your quirk. What did you get in middle school for your best softball throw?" "Hm... I got 76 meters."

You could hear whispers all around. "Woah, that's a high score!" "He must have been in this class because the hero class was full!" "H-how?!?"

The teacher then asked him to do it with his quirk. "All you have to do is stay in the circle while throwing it."

"Ok." He went up to the circle and held the ball in his hand, throwing it in his hand a bit. He then threw it with fire. "Hell Beam!"

"He already has names for hero moves!" "He's so cool!"

Wow. He's already loved by everyone.

*Time Skip*

"Ok, so other than the quirk assessment, I have another announcement." The teacher cleared his throat. "Since All Might is a teacher at this school, some students in the hero course were captured, well their rescued but-" he paused. "-we are getting dorms to ensure the student's safety. You will have your parents sign this paper, after they read the conditions and rules."

"Rules.

You have a curfew of 10:30. You cannot be in anyone else's dorm room after curfew. Sleepovers are allowed, as long as you have permission from a teacher or staff of UA. Be respectful of those around you. You have a key to your room, to keep it locked when going out. You cannot enter another person's dorm room without their consent. If any of these rules are broken then you will get a punishment."

(I'm not that creative with these and I don't really know the rules so... yeah.)

I guess I'll need to visit my mother. As I mentioned before, I don't talk with her often. I rarely visit her, unless I need something for school. I then remembered that I live alone already, so then I probably will have to get most of my stuff transferred to her house.

I sighed, knowing that I won't be able to go out that often anymore. I guess I'll have a talk with the teacher. He'll probably send me to the principal's office to talk to Principal Nezu.

I was a bit excited to have dorms though, I would see Katsuki less. Well, it would be easier to train though.

*Time Skip to After School*

I waited outside of Katsuki's classroom. I was just listening to my music.

I saw some students come out, some looked at me and wondered who I was. "Out of my way!" I heard Katsuki yell. I giggled. Some in the class stared at me weirdly. "Eh?! Why are you here? You're supposed to be at the entrance." He yelled at me. "Hehe. I wanted to surprise you! Come on! Your mom texted me, saying that she's making curry."

"Stop dragging me you fucking nerd!" I giggled again then started walking. "Katsuki, did you hear about the dorms?" "Yeah, yeah. I heard." "I'll probably have to visit my mom for a signature." "Huh? We didn't have to get something signed." "Meh"

"Oi, Bakubro! Who's this?" Two guys approached us, one with spiky red hair and the other with yellow hair with a black zig-zag in it.

I have a Valentine's day special coming up soon! OCs are still needed. Hope you like the story bye!