Chapter 4 - Manly Rock and Pikachu

Chapter 4 || Manly Rock and Pikachu

"Oi, Bakubro! Who's this?" Two guys approached us, one with spiky red hair and the other with yellow hair with a black zig-zag in it.

Oh! I remember them! They were the manly rock guy and the pikachu guy! In the sports festival, Manly Rock was against Manly Steel and Pikachu was against the girl with vines for hair.

"Woah! You guys were so cool at the Sports Festival!!! Well... of course the best was Katsuki but you guys did good too" I exclaimed.

"She calls you Katsuki!?!" "What about us, can we call you Katsuki, Bakubro?!?!" They yelled at Katsuki as he looked pretty pissed off.

Later on, we started walking home. We were at an intersect, and we usually go together but I have to part ways this time. "I have to go this way Katsuki! I need to visit my mother to get the paper signed." "Mmk. Bye fucking munchkin." "Bye hedgehog!" I then ran away to my mother's house.

When I was there, I knocked on the door and took out a spare key I had. I entered the house and saw my mother watching TV. "Oh. Hi Y/N!" she seemed happy to see me.

"Hi mother!" I said to her. "Um... So, the school is moving into dorms. I need to get this signed by you and also what do I do with the house I live in?" She grabbed the paper and signed it.

"If it's okay with you, can I put the house for rent so that we get money out of it?" my mother suggested. "Okay! That sounds like a good idea!"

Later on, I had tea and headed to my house. When I was home, I saw a note on my desk. I read, "Come over to dinner with us you fucking shortie munchkin. We're having spicy curry."

Haha. I decided to change into a hoodie I stole from Katsuki, thigh high stockings, and ripped jean shorts. I put on black sneakers and headed out to my backyard. My backyard was connected to his backyard in somewhat.

I went to the tree house at one of the taller trees and went on a huge swing that went above the fence. "Katsuki!" I yelled and saw him come out. When he went out, he stood where he usually does. I swung and jumped off, while he caught me. It was a bit part of training for both of us.

He caught me bridal style and brought me in. I went over and sat at the dining room, seeing that the food was already there. "Hey Y/N." Katsuki's dad, Masaru, was the first to speak. "Hi!" I noticed that Katsuki stared at me. After, Mitsuki came in from the kitchen and we started to eat. Wow, "This is so good, Mitsuki!!! Arigato!" "No problem Y/N"

After we ate, We went to Katsuki's room. "Hey, since it'll be one of our last nights together like this, can I stay over?" "Sure, but..." he started. "Why do you have my hoodie?" "Um..."

He started to try to take it off, but then realized I wasn't wearing a shirt and accidentally groped one of my breasts. My face was redder than a tomato.

His face was about the same shade as mine. Later on though, it became less awkward and decided to go on Netflix and Hulu to watch anime.

I saw this one anime that looked really cool. The protagonist had green hair and green eyes, and the next protagonist had ash-blonde hair and red eyes. It reminded me of someone, but I couldn't place my finger on it. We then later fell asleep.

~~~

*Yawn* I just woke up. Hm... Oh I'm at Katsuki's. Um...

I was so embarrassed. When I woke up, I was lying down with my breasts on his face and my thighs on his um... now boner... Um... He was holding me tight, so I couldn't get up.

"K-Katsuki... erm... w-wake up!" I slightly yelled. "Huh? Gah!" He actually woke up. He let go of me and put me to the side. He looked down, noticed, and rushed to the bathroom.

I decided to go downstairs to see Mitsuki frying spicy eggs, bacon, and sausages. How does she make it spicy while cooking it?!? Eh, I like spicy.

It's been 4 days since Zero asked me to meet up with him and he planned. I wonder what would Katsuki would think about him. I haven't told him yet, but I should probably tell him that I can't train next Friday. Today was Thursday, almost one whole week to go. I wonder who he is?

Katsuki Bakugo

U-ugh. I took care of that- that situation... I remembered that I would be meeting someone next Friday. I'll just tell Y/N that Fridays are our free days, that way we'll have time.

Ugh. I'm so glad that there aren't any extras liking Y/N, but this story is getting kinda boring. Guys, please add your OCs or suggest ideas.

Anyways, I went downstairs to see that old hag making breakfast.

I think that @NuuutellaLife ran out of ideas... Good luck repairing the fourth wall, extras. King Explosion Murder- Out.

Yes... I ran out of ideas... Plz help. I'm waiting for Valentine's day for a special I wrote. It was inspired by a song, which was by a band who had broken up a long time ago. It starts with a M. Guess it. Bye. (P.S. We need double the amount of readers so that it can be 666).

Edit : Another note. About the OCs, please check the first chapter's author notes because 1) they can't be related to anyone already in the canon anime, 2)the OC would be in class 1-E, and 3) Just check it for more info because the OCs are meant to fill in blank spaces and become someone similar to a bully and not a friend! Bye for now.