Chapter 2 - Best Friend

Chapter 2 || Best Friend

I ran to Bakugo's classroom. 1-A. The hero clas- I fell to the ground.

"A-ah! Gomen!" he reached his hand out to me. "I'm Kasai Kyle. You can call me Kyle. I was taking a tour of the school. I'm trying to find my new class, 1-E. Do you know where it is?" Kyle asked. Was he the new transfer student? He had bright orange hair and glowing red eyes. He looked familiar and his name sounded familiar.

"I'm L/N Y/N. I'm in class 1-E, but I'm heading to class 1-A right know. Why don't you join me?"

He then joined me to go to class 1-A.

      Bakugo

I was waiting at my desk, using my phone. I knew that that fucking munchkin would come here once she woke up. Even though, I went and texted her. (I know that in Japan they email but I like texting better).

Explosion Boi💣💥- Hey fucking munchkin. I'm in my classroom.

After I just went on Instagram. (Can someone tell me what app they use or something to make those fake instagram accounts).

"So Kyle, this is class 1-A," I heard L/N's voice. Who's that fucker? "It's the hero class."

I heard the door open and saw that fucking munchkin with another guy. This fucker had orange hair and red eyes. "H-hi K-Bakugo! This is Kasai Kyle. Kyle, this is Bakugo Katsuki" the H/L H/C haired girl said. This fucker looked so surprised. "Hi Bakugo. Y-you did great at the sports festival." I think that he didn't like me. He felt hesitant to say that. "Hmp."

      Kyle Kasai

I've heard of him. I didn't exactly hate him, but I didn't really like him either. He was the guy who was involved in the sludge attack incident. He pledged that he would win number one, and was disrespectful. He won first place and seemed ungrateful for it. He was put on restraints when winning first place. There were so many things wrong with him.

But I think he actually did pretty good, he just needed to work on himself personally and not on skill.

Y/N was nice. I remember that she passed the first part of the sports festival. Her quirk was a speed quirk.

Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. I remember her though.

*Flashback*

I was 4 years old, in preschool. I just got my quirk, Hellfire. After that I became attracted to spicy food. I wasn't satisfied from eating normal food. I didn't really have any friends though. Most were too scared. I just sat at my desk, eating my food, when a girl with H/L H/C came up to me.

"I'm L/N Y/N. What's your name?" she said. "I'm Kasai Kyle."

What happened next, changed my life of being lonely. "Do you want to be friends?"

*End of Flashback*

I want to protect her like I did before. She was my first friend. Until I had to move away. We didn't have phones so we couldn't exchange phone numbers, but our parents did. And we kept in touch.

I'm going to remind her. I took out a photo of a really short 3 years old, H/L H/C haired girl and an average 4 years old orange haired boy

After all, she was my first friend, and first love.

*Time Skip*

      Y/N

After I toured Kyle. We talked for a bit and he reminded me that we knew each other when we were younger. After, we had to go separate ways because we lived in a different neighborhood. Bakugo though, was my neighbor. I remember that when I found out, I realized why the neighbors were so loud.

Bakugo and I were walking home until he mentioned, "So that fucker, Kyle was it? Anyways, who is he?"

"He's my friend, Bakugo" I told him. Sometimes Bakugo could be annoying. "Then why do you call him by his first name, hah?!?" (He's saying hah as in huh but Katsuki says it like that). He said.

"Because he let me."

"Then why does he call you by your first name."

"Because I let him."

"Then call me by Katsuki instead of Bakugo. I'll call you by Y/N or a fucking munchkin cause you're as tiny as one."

"Do I have a say in this?"

"No."

Please tell me if there are any errors. Thank you for reading the story. Also here.

No one has put their OC in my story except my little cousin

No one has put their OC in my story except my little cousin. He made Kyle Kasai, but he only knows that I put his character in a BNHA fanfic. Bye!