Part The Sixth

Summary
In which two friends have sex, Zoie trespasses, and things are learned.

Part The Sixth

Two days later
Zoie looked down at her phone, hoping for a notification, anything at all that showed her Sera meant her promise. There wasn't a single icon on that top bar. Zoie sighed, and looked around at her empty house. Scarlett was lying in her dog bed in the kitchen, she hadn't yet gotten a leash for her, so they couldn't go for a walk. She wanted to scream, to throw things, to break something, anything to relieve the anxiety, but there was nothing to do.

Finally, she made up her mind. Zoie stormed out of the house, jumped in her car and drove into town. She vaguely remembered where Tracey's house was, so she went there first. When she knocked on the door, an older woman, in her forties, answered it.

"Um, hi ma'am, I was just checking to see if Tracey was here." Zoie said, tapping her thin fingers on her thigh

"She's not, she's actually, over at a friend's. Who are you?" Tracey's mom replied

"Oh, my name's Zoie, I'm Sera's friend."

"Right, of course. Well, Tracey is spending the day at her friend Misty's."

"Okay, right, and... Where is that?"

"Down the road, take a left, it's the second house on your right."

"Thank you, ma’am."

When Zoie made it to Misty's house, the door was unlocked so she stepped inside. The living room was dark, and it seemed as though no one was home, but Zoie was determined. After searching downstairs, she found nothing and no one, so she quietly walked upstairs.

There's was one room that a light was coming from, it was halfway down the hall, and the outside of the door was painted dark purple. Zoie slowly walked to the door, and after a second of thought, flung it open.

Both Tracey and Misty were on a black bed. Tracey was completely naked, unless you count hemp rope, tied around her wrists, as clothes her mouth was filled with a pair of bright red panties, and slight scratches ran down her sides. Misty was above her, still wearing black and purple thigh highs and her black panties, her fingers were sliding inside of Tracey just as Zoie opened the door.

"Oh! Shit! Sorry guys, sorry." Zoie said, closing her eyes, as both girls turned towards her.

"What the fuck, Zoie?!" Misty said, pulling a blanket over the two of them.

"I'm sorry, Jesus, I'll just... Go downstairs... Sorry..."

"Fuck's sakes. Alright, just... Give us a second, we'll... Be there in a minute... I guess."

After a few minutes, both Misty and Tracey came walking downstairs barefoot, and grumbling. Tracey was slightly rubbing her wrists, and Misty was stroking her arm.

"Hey, uh... Really, really sorry about that guys, um-" Zoie started to say

"Just... Don't mention it." Misty said, interrupting her.

"Okay."

"Why are you even here, Zoie?" Tracey asked, resting her legs on Misty's lap