Accidental First Kiss (Sakamaki + Kino)

Shu:

"Shu-san....." You said softly, shaking the male that was on the floor in attempt to wake him up. You can never stand seeing him sleeping on the ground when he could easily go to his own bedroom and rest there. 

You can't even explain why you care so much about this man who constantly torments and teases you about how lewd you are when there's nothing dirty about you're doing. Letting out a sigh, you leaned down further and whispered in his ear.

"Shu-san, please wake up." you whisper, unaware of how close you were to the male until his lips accidentally touched your own when he moved. Fluttering his eyes open, he looked at you with a smirk and pulled you even closer to him. Keeping your lips attached to his, he lazily started to make out with the lone woman in the mansion. 

"S-shu-!"you mumbled against the cold vampire's lips in protest. Your hands even tried to push the male away from you with all the strength you could muster but was clearly failing. "m-mgh! Stop it!" 

"What? Don't tell me that was your first kiss. How pathetic."

Reiji :

You were in Reiji's lab sitting silently in the corner since he asked you to be his assistant for the day, and by assistant; he meant test subject. Your hands were resting on your lap as you waited patiently for his next orders, no matter what that was.

"Y/N, can you please test that mixture for me? Make sure to ingest everything and tell me what you feel." Reiji stated, pointing at a blood red liquid inside a clear vial. 

You weren't allowed to disobey so you took all of it in one go, not knowing what it was of course. "Not that!" Reiji called out but it was too late. You were already wiping the edge of your lips before accidentally dropping the glass to the floor. Shattering it while you fell back, suddenly weak from the little potion he made you take.

"Idiotic mortal....." Reiji commented as he caught you right before you hit the ground. Wrenching your mouth open as he started to suck the poison out. Obviously kissing you in the process as well before pulling away to get rid of the toxin.

"Rei-Reiji-san, what was that?" You asked, now covering your face out of embarrassment. All you wanted to do was hide but of course, that wasn't an option. Your mind raced to look for some sort of explanation of how could have this happened when you were only trying to help the man revive his mother! 

"I saved you." His voice interrupted your train of thoughts as your eyes went back to look at him. "I saved you from the poison that was going to kill you. There's nothing more to it."

Ayato :

"I said that I'd be your every firsts didn't I?" Ayato repeated the words he said before after knowing that your first kiss hasn't been taken yet. The boy was now seated on your bed, waiting for you to react or at least step closer so he could touch you.

"I remember but, do I have to give it to you now?" You asked with a hushed voice, turning to look at the ground instead of him. You weren't entirely sure if you were ready to do something intimate with someone you barely knew and treated you more like a food source rather than a human being. "I mean, it wouldn't hurt you to wait just a little longer right?" You stuttered, keeping your gaze to the ground. The moment you took your eyes off him, Ayato took the opportunity to trap you under him. He placed one of his hands  on the wall behind you, while the other was holding up your chin.

"Ayato-ku-" You didn't get a chance to finish when you felt his cold lips press against your own. Heat immediately rose up to your cheeks and pushed him away, covering your face in total embarrassment. That little freedom didn't last too long, Ayato immediately took you back and forced his lips onto yours once more.