When you sneak out [Mukami + Tsukinami]

Ruki:

"Hina-chan slow down!" You whined, practically being dragged by Hinata to somewhere you don't know. Having been blindfolded and bounded by the hands wasn't obviously much of a help since you kept tripping over rocks and hit light posts on the way- earning you a fair amount of bruises and scrapes by the time you stopped.

"Where are we even going? I thought we were sneaking out?" You complained, wriggling your hands a little from the yarn that bounded you. "We are sneaking out, just keep quiet okay." Hinata stated simply.  "It's too early to leave your house and too late to go somewhere at night." You pointed out, blindly feeling around the area before your fingers touched a cold brick wall near you and leaned on it tiredly. "Just shut up okay? And follow me, I promise to walk slower this time." She said, taking your hand once more and lead you to some place grassy? 

It didn't take long before the both of you stopped. "Where are we-" You didn't get the chance to finish your sentence when you felt a cold pair of hands holding on to your shoulders. "What the" 

"Thank you for returning her safely, though your lessons would be suspended for a week. Seeing that you've returned her late and bruised." Ruki's low voice came, his grip tightening on you a little more before you finally took off the blindfold; seeing that you were back in the Mukami mansion and was no longer in Hinata's room.  

"H-Hinata you traitor!" You called out, seeing the girl was already walking away with an apologetic smile on her face. "Sorry! I needed help with literature and can't risk anything. I promise to get you out next time though!" And with that, you were left alone with Ruki who staring down at you as if you just killed a man. 

"Now, what's the proper punishment for sneaking out like that?"

Kou:

Laying awake beside Hinata, you couldn't help but think about Kou and how he wouldn't be able to sleep without you by his side. 'Poor guy, he must be having nightmares again' you thought before letting out a sigh and decided to finally get some shut eye for the night.

"Found you M-Neko-chan~" Kou's voice echoed in the room, turning around to find him already laying beside you as if he was ready to sleep. "Kou?!" Surprised, you jerked away as you stared at him in horror; scared of what he was going to do with you after you sneaked out behind his back. 

"You weren't trying to escape me, right?" He smirked, wrapping an arm around you as he nuzzles his head onto your neck. The blond licking up a sensitive area of your skin, earning a soft moan from you before falling asleep shortly. 

"Hinata....." You called out, suddenly remembering that you weren't in your bed and Kou had taken Hinata' spot. "Hina-chan where are you?" You whispered as your eyes searched around the room, hoping that she would respond or at least show herself in the most gentle and non-scary way possible.  

"Dammit-" You heard her groan before hearing a loud thump over to where Kou was sleep, immediately knowing that she just fell.

"Sorry!"

Yuma:

"Hurry up Y/N, or he'll see us." Hinata whispered to you as she pulled you behind her, keeping your head down just so Yuma wouldn't catch you. "Hina-chan I'm not sure about this...." you said slowly and ducked, walking as fast you can behind your friend's back. 

"Oi sow! Where are you going?" You heard Yuma call out, immediately appearing right in front of you two. "Yuma!" Hinata squeaked as she stumbled back, falling to the hard ground along with you thanks to his sudden entrance. Naturally, you closed your eyes and braced for the impact that never came since your lover was able to catch you on time. Your friend on the other hand hasn't so lucky and hit the ground with a soft thud, dusting covering her uniform before sneezing. 

"You're not trying to escape are you?" Yuma asked, his eyes holding a dark glare as he held you by the waist tightly. Shaking your head immediately, you turned away just so he wouldn't know that you weren't telling the entire truth.  "Lying won't get you anywhere sow. I'm taking you home and keeping an eye out, just in case your friend here has something in mind."

Azusa:

"Hina-chan will this be alright?" You asked, carrying rolls of colorful paper as you placed it down on the empty table beside her. Being the good friend and senior that you were, you decided to help her out since she has been sick for a week and had a pile of work to do just so she can catch up. "Thanks for helping me Y/N, I really appreciate- Achoo!" Hinata didn't get a chance to finish when she sneezed, making sure to cover her mouth so you wouldn't get infected. "I'll get some more tissue from downstairs." and with that, you left. 

You didn't know that Azusa was already in the room with a very sick Hinata, having a small knife in his right hand as he got near her. "Hinata.....where is Eve?" He asked, looking over to your best friend with the same dull expression. "She's not here...." The girl said weakly, accidentally cutting her own hand with the blade she used to cut up the cardboard. "Hey......" Azusa stated, getting dangerously closer to her. "I didn't know you like to be harmed too." He then took the blade from Hinata and dragged it down her wrist like he does to himself.

You on the other hand were on your way back up to her room when you felt something was off. "Azusa-kun....." you muttered to yourself before rushing up the stairs and barging in the room where you saw Azusa already cutting Hinata's pale wrist. 

 "Azusa-kun.....!" You called out just before he did anymore damage to your friend. "Eve....." He said softly, placing the blade down as he looked towards you. "Let's patch her up and go home okay?" you said a little shakily, taking in the amount of blood that poured out from your best friend's wrist before averting your eyes to look at his own. "Okay...." The boy said meekly as the both of you started to get to work. 

"Sorry, Hina-chan." 

Carla:

This first blood wasted no time in finding you, searching every possible place you could be before setting foot into Hinata's room. "Nastukawa, where is she?" He questioned immediately after teleporting in front of your best friend who was innocently picking some clothes up from the floor. "Eh? Who are you looking for?" Hinata asked softly, knowing better than to use a rude tone. Her eyes were discreetly glancing to where you hid as you watched the scene unfold from the closet.

"Don't play games with me, mortal. I know she's with you." He said firmly, his eyes looking like he was about to kill someone if his little Y/N, wasn't given back. ".......she's not here I'm telling-" Hinata got cut off by you coming out of your hiding place since you couldn't resist being away from the man for too long.

"I'm here! Sorry for leaving without permission." You said softly and immediately clung onto his arm like a child.

"Both of you deserve a punishment for doing such things. Now, come along."

Shin:

"What do you mean she's not here? You're not lying to me just to keep her for yourself aren't you?" Shin neared your best friend and took her wrist, grazing it on his lips with a sadistic look. "Now why would I do that...." Hinata stated with a worried look on her face as she averted her eyes to where you hid.

"If you don't tell me, then I'll treat you like the prey you are." Hinata shook her head vigorously and tried to pull her wrist back but the male didn't budge and continued to sink his sharp fangs into her skin. "Y-Y/N help!"

In an instant, you came out from under the bed and stared at them for a second before forcing to pull Shin off of your best friend; which didn't help much. "So you finally showed up." He said with a smug smirk, taking your and into his as he forced you to walk away with him.

"Never leave my side again."