When you sneak out [Sakamaki + Kino]

Shamelessly gonna insert an OC of mine in here so please don't be surprised if you see the name 'Hinata'. She'll be very important in here since, she was the one who sneaked you out after school in the first place. Anyway, Enjoy!

- - -

Shu:

Being inside the closet wasn't comfortable at all and had to admit that it was difficult to breathe with all the clothes hanging up, some were even on your head! "....Shu-san what are you doing here?" You heard Hinata's voice and peeked through the tiny hole, trying to see what was happening outside.

A very familiar blond was laying down on Hinata's bed, seemingly asleep with both of his earphones on. "Shu-san?" Hinata repeated and walked closer to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to wake him up. "Shu-san what are you doing here?" she asked once more and shook him lightly but didn't respond. "Shu-saaaaaan." she dragged and repeated the same phrase, still trying to shake the male awake.

Chuckling to yourself, you knew very well Shu wouldn't move until you yourself asked him to. "Shu-san you can't stay here. If you're looking for Y/N, she's not here." Hinata stated, crossing her arms as she started to get annoyed. Having seen enough, you silently stepped out of the closet with a soft smile on your smile. Your best friend, of course; gave you a look of 'why did come out?' and wanted you to go back inside but you simply shook your head and went over to your lover.

Placing a hand on his shoulder, you gently shook him "Shu-san....." you said softly; opening one eye to check if it was really you. With a smirk and one swift movement, he pulled you into bed and immediately wrapped his arms around you.

"Liar." He muttered, obviously talking to Hinata who simply huffed and went to sit down on her desk.

"Sorry Hina-chan"

Reiji:

Hidden under Hinata's bed, you kept a hand over your mouth to avoid making a sound or simply sneezing from the little amount of dust down there with you. Your best friend's room was always kept clean but you couldn't help sneezing a little.

"I'm sure you aren't too scared that you cannot talk. Tell me where you have hidden Y/N...." You heard a familiar voice say before hearing a whipping sound. "If you don't want to be struck by my whip, that is?" 'Reiji' you thought and began to imagine what was happening outside with the two.

Hearing shuffling from the 'outside' world, you saw Hinata's face on your right, reaching out her hand for you to use to pull yourself out. Once you did, you saw Reiji standing in front of you clearly, not amused from what you just did.

"Reiji-san-" you started but he simply silenced you and went over to him "You hide my mortal and got her dirty? Honestly, you humans are simply impossible to tolerate." And with that, you left with Reiji.

Ayato:

"Oi warugaki! Where is she?" You heard Ayato's voice from where you hid and kept quiet, not wanting him to find you after Hinata made an effort to get you after class. "I don't know what you're talking about." Your best friend said with an attitude as she smirked. From where you hid, you can see and hear perfectly what was going on. "Chichinashi, where is she?" He repeated, obviously pissed.

"What gave you the idea that she's here? I'm not some possessive freak like you, who only wants her for her blood and nothing else." Hinata said with a smug look, you on the other hand couldn't help but snicker at how sassy your friend can get.

Ayato's eyes then flickered to where you were, his green eyes locking with yours. "Oi. Come out, I already saw you." Reluctantly getting out from where you hid, you walked over to Ayato who simply grabbed you and go.

"Don't ever, sneak out again."

Laito:

Being the slow girl that you are, you  never knew where to hide until the last minute. "Slut-chan~ where did you hide my little bitch?" you heard Laito from outside the closet and decided to have a little peek. "She's not here, go find her somewhere else." Hinata brushed him off, obviously trying to keep her cool

"Oh? Fufufu~ I never thought you would be selfish enough to keep her for yourself." Laito smirked and trapped your best friend in between the chair and himself. You would be lying if you said that you weren't a little jealous of the scene that was happening. "Damn you Laito-" You whispered but you were sure that he can hear you.

Hinata obviously couldn't speak thanks to how close the vampire was and froze when his hand went up her skirt. "Pervert!" she shouted and pushed him away as far as she could before reluctantly standing up;  walking over to the closet where you hid and opened the door.

"So you've been hiding from me huh little bitch?" Laito smirked as he teleported right in front of you. "Well in that case, I have something special for us tonight. I hope you're ready~"

Kanato:

"Where's Y/N?!" Kanato asked rather harshly the moment he marched in the pink colored room. You were hiding under a blanket among the stuffed animals when he came. "Huh? She's not here." Hinata said calmly, knowing better than to anger the bi-polar vampire.

You watched through the thin piece of cloth what was happening and saw that Kanato was looking down at his teddy. "What was that teddy? She's here?" he asked before looking to Hinata sadistically. "Liar! Where is she?" he exclaimed, slapping Hinata across the face rather harshly before he continued to hit her.

Immediately getting out of your hiding spot, you blocked yet another one of Kanato's slaps. "I'm here Kanato-kun. Let's go home." You said softly as you forced out a smile, turning to mutter a small sorry to Hinata before leaving.

Subaru:

Both you and Hinata were already hiding inside a walk-in closet, playing games and such until she suddenly stood up and left you for a while. Placing a finger on her lips with a 'shh' before stepping out. Leaving you there alone with a console.

It honestly didn't take too long when the door opened, revealing a very angry Subaru with Hinata being dragged in by her arm. "Subaru-kun it hurts!" Your best friend whined before she was set free. "You didn't need to be that rough on her Subaru." You commented chuckling to yourself. "Shut up." He said firmly.

You were then pulled up roughly and suffered the same consequences, except for the fact that he didn't lock you up in the closet like he did to Hinata after getting you.

Kino:

"Hina-chan are you sure this is alright?" You asked, looking to your best friend who had a popsicle in her mouth. The both of you were sitting on the floor playing some sort of racing game.

Taking out the frozen treat from her mouth she turned to you "Don't be so worried, I'm sure he won't mind." Hinata said calmly and went back to the game. "But what if-" You got cut off by someone touching your shoulders, even leaning their weight down on you. "What if what Y/N?" You heard Kino's voice behind you and suddenly tensed up.

"K-Ki-" You didn't get to finish when a cold finger was already pressed against your lips. "No need to explain, we're going home." He said firmly eying Hinata with a glare. The girl on the other hand didn't seem to be bothered and handed him her controller. "Don't be scared, come and join us for the night" she smiled as your lover took it. Giving it a weird look before he pressing random buttons.

"Sit down and let Y/N teach you. I'm sure she wouldn't mind." Hinata smiled and took out another controller, seeing that Kino would definitively be joining you for the night.