chapter ⚣ two

taehyung immediately stop making any sounds and stood perfectly still, contemplating on whether he heard those words right. there is no fucking way the guy just said that, taehyung thought as he came to a conclusion. the male's hands uncovered taehyung's mouth.

"yeah shit, you fuckwad, i dare you to."

taehyung immediately widened his eyes, confused on what the fuck just came out his mouth. oh hell no, i did not just talk back. i'm dead. i'm dead meat.

while taehyung was saying his prayers, repenting for all his wrongdoings in his miserable, miserable, life, prepared to die in the next second, the other male sneered, "bitch, do you really want it?" chillingly, his deep voice sounded rich and full in the dark little room.

"go. i already told you once, you dimwit." as soon as those words left taehyung's mouth, his body was slammed back into the hard surface, this time with his head facing the cold white wall.

big hands wrapped around his waist as they trailed down to taehyung's ass, but before the hands could advance any further, taehyung slapped the hands away from his body and started bolting towards the door.

he didn't really want to lose his virginity to this deadhead. the other pair of hands grabbed his shirt but he twisted around sharply, now opening to door.

the bright lights from the hallway blinded the two boys, whose eyes were already adjusted to the dark setting of the closet. taehyung sprinted out blindly, dashing in the direction of his next period. he was fucking scared for his life, to say the least.

he was so panicked that he forgot to turn his head around to see who it was.

after the last bell rang, taehyung slowly walked out of his 8th period classroom, darting his eyes from left to right as he headed towards the main door. he spun around in a circle, making sure no one was watching him.

his eyes however, landed on a certain boy across the hallway. jet black hair, squinted brown eyes, lips in a straight line, as if he was curious or disappointed, taehyung couldn't quite decipher. the boy was leaning against the wall, arms crossed in a defensive manner.

at that moment, when the boy smirked, taehyung immediately recognized his as the same guy that beats him up every fucking day.

the blonde gulped and his eyes widened momentarily, quickly turning around and pushing the front door open to prevent any more punching to take place, but now was engulfed by screaming students. as soon as he turned his head around to look back in a split second, the jet black haired boy was gone.

slam! taehyung toppled all over the ground, this time, his things were everywhere. yes, everywhere. his books were all over the hallway, and his pencil pouch was like 50 thousand meters from where he was laying.

his eyes furrowed in anger as he quickly stood up this time, coming face to face with the guy that punched him. taehyung spun the guy around and ripped off his backpack, throwing it across the hallway with all the strength he could muster (sadly only chucked it 2 meters) ((taehyung's note to self: gain muscles)).

he went to where the backpack laid, planning to open it and scatter the guy's belongings everywhere but suddenly he grabbed something from one of the pockets. it was a student id, with the name jeon jungkook sprawled across the top.

that's the jackass' name. finally, taehyung thought as he stared at the picture on the id. it's an ugly (kind of not really, i mean he did punch me which makes everything of him ugly but his name isn't that ugly and his face is hot as hellbut like besides the point) name.