chapter ⚣ three

taehyung squinted his black eyes at the boy, eyebrows  drawn up in anger. but then his eyes widened momentarily at realizing this is the pinhead who punches me every fucking day!

panic started flooding through his head as his mouth tried to form words, finding something to say covering the tension surrounding them.

then his panicked face quickly turned into a scowl, and he turned his head before saying, "i'm not fucking staying here getting tutored by you, egghead."

the boy just smirked, and raised his eyebrows as he said, "sit down, doll. you don't have a choice."

taehyung turned back around. "who are you to tell me what to do?"

"because i know that the teacher said this is required, so you don't have a motherfucking choice."

taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes, muttering out a yeah right before realizing wait. hold up. he's right. i really don't have a choice. oh shit fuck this bitch i really fucking hate this goddamn school.

he sauntered over to the empty seat across from jeongguk and stood over the chair. "how the fuck are you my tutor? you probably have the iq of a chicken leg. where is jimin?"

"psh, and you're talking? first of all, my biology teacher got the name wrong. he made me tutor you, since i had straight a's in all my classes, and i'm, like, actually the only kid succeeding in biology, unlike you, you dumbass bitch."

"hey!" taehyung exclaimed, pulling out the chair across from the table rather violently, then plopping down before implying, "i am not stupid!"

jeongguk scoffed as he looked back up at the now angry latter, sitting across the round table with his thin arms crossed defensively. "you literally asked the teacher last week, after he said 'there are 9,000 to 10,000 bird species' with a 'wait, i thought that there's only two species, male and female. what are the other species?' before you asked that fucking question, i believed in the statement of 'there's no such thing as a stupid question' but i've been clearly proven wrong."

taehyung's eyes widened as he looked down, his face obviously bright red. he didn't remember asking that question, but then after having a rather embarrassing flashback and now recalling the events, he was just trying to participate and make the teacher believe that he was listening, even though he was clearly not.

"um, i-i never asked that!" taehyung tried, but that was probably the dumbest thing he could say in this situation.

jeongguk raised his eyebrows again, then went back his phone. he resumed the movie he was watching (before he got rudely interrupted) but was swiftly interrupted again with a "so why the fuck are you not punching me in the face right now?"

immediately after taehyung said that, he cringed at that. oh s h i t. why did i put that idea into his brain? i really think i'm stupid now, jeongguk's fucking right.

"sweet pea," jeongguk raised one eyebrow at the blushing boy before continuing, "why the fuck would i punch you now? we're supposed to be civil human beings in the library, right?"

"um, i-i mean i g-guess, uh," taehyung started. he scratched the back of his head "could you maybe start the lesson now? like, i wanna go eat food."

"fine," jeongguk plopped his phone on the table, unplugging his earbuds (they cheap ass men, no airpods, my dudes). "what subjects do you want to start on first?"

"uh," taehyung started digging through his backpack, which was courteously handed back to him the following day after he got punched, apparently found and recollected by one of the kids who saw the whole event in the hallway (bless the heavens for that kid), and took out a stack of colored folders, "i wanna start with biology."