Sasunaru part 1

(This takes place when they were 16 and if Sasuke didn't run off)
(Naruto POV)
Of course the one day I decided to sleep in late Kakashi sensei comes on time.Were did Kakashi say they were going...um...THE LAKE!Thats right,yesterday he said He'd take us swimming at the lake.I better hurry and catch up!
(Sasuke POV)
Were is that idiot Naruto?Hopefully he was smart enough to wait until one of us came back for him.Who am I kidding,he's probably running in circles looking for u-
(Third person POV)
Sasuke and Naruto ran face first into each other,their lips smashing together as they fell to the ground."BLECK!!Not again!"said Naruto as he got up."You idiot."Sasuke said under his breath,dusting off his shorts."Where's Sakura and Master Kakashi?"Naruto questioned."Their already at the lake,Kakashi sent me to go find you."Sasuke replied,in an annoyed tone of voice."Well you found me so let's head to the lak-"Naruto stopped mid word,only now getting a good look at Sasuke.He was socked,his hair dripping with water and he wasn't wearing a shirt.
(Naruto POV)
Damn.Sasuke's kind of hot...Wait.WHAT!?
(Third person POV)
"What are you looking at?"Naruto hadn't even realized he was staring at Sasuke."Oh nothing."Replied Naruto as he looked away."Ok,we'll we should head to the lake."And with that they started walking,Sasuke leading the way.While walked,Naruto looked down to see he had an erection."Fuck."He whispered to himself."I hope he didn't notice."
"Hope I didn't notice what?"Sasuke asked,having heard Naruto's mumbling.He turned around and looked at Naruto and saw the bulge in his pants,there was a long moment of silence until Sasuke spoke again."Are you seriously hard right now?"He asked in his usual cool tone.Naruto looked away blushing,not wanting to answer.Sasuke let out a sigh,pushed the blonde to the ground,and jumped on top of him."W-What are you doing Sasuke."Naruto asked,his voice cracking and his eyes filled with fear."Just relax and let me help you with your little 'problem'."
(To be continued)