Kankuro x Kiba

(This is them if they were regular high school students)
Kiba's POV
Towel,check.Sunblock,check.Water bottle,check.I'm ready to head to the beach,now I just have to wait for Naruto to come pick me and Akamaru up.
Third person POV
Naruto pulled up to Kiba's house and honked his horn repeatedly until Him and his dog got to the truck.Kiba opened the truck door to let in Akamaru but Naruto put up a hand and stopped him."I just cleaned out my truck and I am not letting your mutt ruin it,put him in the back."Kiba looked at Naruto and replied."If he goes in the back,I go in the back."
A couple seconds later
"I can't believe he made me sit in the back."
Kankuro's POV
I live just a mile or two away from the beach so I decided to walk.I was about halfway there when a familiar pick up truck pulls in front of me."Hay Kankuro,want a ride?"Asks the blonde driver."Sure."I jumped into the back with Kiba and his dog.I sit down and Naruto starts driving."Hi Kiba."
"Sup Kankuro."
"How've you be-"Naruto hit a bump and sent Kiba flying into my arms,our faces were so close to each other our lips were basically touching."U-umm....S-Sorry."Kiba said as he got off of me."Are you ok?"I asked him."Yeah,I-I'm fine."He replied,blushing.We pulled up to the beach and and got out of the truck and helped Naruto set up the shade tent he brought.After that I put on some sunscreen and was about to jump into the water when someone tapped on my shoulder."Umm...I can't reach my back,can you help me put on my sunblock?"asked Kiba."Sure."I replied,grabbing the bottle of sunscreen from him.He turned around and I put a good amount of sunscreen on my hand and rubbed it onto
the dog boys back.
Third person POV
"Nnnnnuu~"A small moan escaped Kiba's mouth as Kankuro rubbed his back with the sunblock."Did you say something?"Kankuro asked,making Kiba blush."NO!I-I didn't say anything,ummmm...Sorry."Is all Kiba said before B lining it for the water.Kankuro dropped the bottle of sunscreen and followed after him."Dude,are you okay?"
"YEAH!Yeah I'm f-fine,why wouldn't I be fine?" Kiba replied quickly."Well you kind of just ran off,I didn't even finish rubbing in your sunscreen."
Oh,um...uhh...Sorry I-I just kind of...umm-I didn't,hmmm....I s-saw som-ummm."Kiba struggled to form a sentence and just kept looking at the ground.
Kankuro POV
Wait,I get it now,he's flustered."Sorry,I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."I apologized."No,no,you didn't do anything wrong,"Kiba said,finally looking up at me."it's just,I kind of l-like y-"Kiba didn't ever have to finish his sentence,I leaned in and kissed his soft lips."I like you too."
Third person POV
Kiba's face was bright red."Y-you really mean it?"
"Yeah,I really do."With that Kiba basically jumped into Kankuro's arms and kissed him profusely while repeating the words "I love you,I love you."Over and over again

Bonus
(Later at Kiba's house)
"K-Kankuro,it hurts."
"I know,just hold still"
"Nnnnna-"
"Stop squirming around"
"WELL IT HURTS!"
"Well maybe you shouldn't have stepped on a sea urchin!"

(I looked up yaoi ships from naruto and this ship popped up so I was like "Why the hell not?"and so I wrote this and now I'm eating butter mochi.)