Iruka x Kakashi

Iruka woke up to find Kakashi had already left for his morning run.
"Damn he wakes up early."
Iruka thought as he walked to the shower.

                    (Time skip)

Iruka got to school just before The first kids showed up so he could clean his classroom. He was almost done when a blonde student walked in.
"Hay, Iruka sensei!"
Naruto said cheerily as he got to his desk.
"You got here early."
"Yeah, I like to leave before the rest of the kids in my doom wake up."
Naruto was an orphan, his parents died   when he was four and he hasn't been adopted yet.
The rest of the students entered and Iruka announced,
"We're switching seats today so don't unpack just yet." Iruka pulled out a pice of paper from his desk and arranged all the students into their new seats. All but two that is. Iruka made a point of seating Naruto and a brunette named Sasuke together, they always tried to surpass the other so their grades were always better the closer they were. Iruka was about to sit down when Kakashi burst through the door. "WhAt?" Was all the brown haired teacher was able to get out, "You forgot your lunch at home." Kakashi said as he handed him a paper bag and kissed him on the cheek. "See you later, Hon."
And with that the gray haired man ran out of the room.
"Oooo" came from the entire class.
"Zip it." Iruka said before calling roll.

                        (Time skip brought to you by my weeb ass)

Iruka finished cleaning up his classroom and packing his stuff so he began heading home, It was raining rather hard so he got out his umbrella. While walking he saw the back of a blonde haired boy.
"Hey Naruto!" Iruka called, Naruto stopped walking and looked at his teacher.
"Your gonna catch a cold, get under here," Naruto ran under the umbrellas with Iruka.
"Where's your umbrella? Come to think of it, you don't even have a rain jacket."
"Some kids took my umbrella and I don't own a rain jacket, I don't have the money." Iruka let out a sigh,
"The orphanage is a couple miles away isn't it?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Wanna stay at me and Kakashi's place for tonight," Naruto's face lit up and he nodded vigorously. The two got to the house in 7 minutes and were greeted by Kakashi.
"I see you brought work home,"
He joked upon seeing the kid. Iruka had Naruto take a shower while he washed his clothes and Kakashi made dinner. When Naruto finished washing off Iruka let him borrow a shirt to sleep in. The three ate and relaxed on the couch afterwards. Naruto fell asleep pretty quick so they put a blanket on him, phoned the orphanage that he was there, and heading to bed.
"Your so caring babe." Kakashi said as he snuggled up with Iruka  under the blankets.
"Well I just have a soft spot for Naru, I get how it feels not having a family."
"Hey, maybe we could adopt him,"
"What?" Iruka turned to look Kakashi in the eye.
"You have been saying how you've wanted a kid, maybe naruto is the one. I mean, you take him out to dinner all the time and he's always hanging around here; you're basically his dad already." Iruka thought for a second before speaking.
"You might just be onto something," He said as he kissed Kakashi and turned off the light on the night stand.
"Good night Kakashi"
"Good night Iruka"
"Good night further dad's"