Garra x Lee

(This is them if they were regular high school students.)
(Garra POV)
There's a party at Kiba's house tonight so Lee and I are going to carpool since I have a license and he doesn't(his driving skills are like his jutsu's,he don't got any).I still got an hour till I have to pick him up so I'm going to buy some drinks at the store.As I pull into the store parking lot I see a familiar blond walking to his rundown pickup truck."Hay,Naruto."I say as I get out of my car and walk towards the wiskered boy."Oh hi Garra,you going to Kiba's party tonight?"
"Yeah, just picking up some drinks before I head over."
"Don't bother,Me and Sasuke already got all the drinks for the party."Naruto said as he pointed to the multiple 12-packs of beer stacked in the bed of his truck."How the hell did you get that?You're only 17."I asked curiously."Well you see,Sai knows a guy who makes fake I.D.'s and he hooked me up."How dumb can Naruto get."Do you realize the amount of laws you just broke?"
"Nope."I swear."Yo,Naruto,what's taking so long."I recognize that voice,it's Sasuke."I'm coming."Naruto Yelled at his impatient passenger."See ya at the party Garra."Naruto got into his truck and drove off.Well looks like I don't need to get drinks so I'll just go pick up Lee.
(Rock Lee's POV)
There's a knock at my door around 5:49."Who is it?"I ask from the other side of the door."The Sand Man,who the hell else?"Aw yes,it is my beloved red head boyfriend,Garra."I'll be out in a second let me just grab my wallet."Now were did I put that thing?...The-the kitchen,yeah that's right.I grab my wallet and head out the door,Garra sitting on the steps waiting.He looked up and said."You done putting you're makeup on so we can go,Princess?"Ever since we started dating he's always called me Princess and I call him Sand man."Yeah I'm ready to go."
"Ok"He stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to his gray VW bus that smelled of the ocean mixed with weed and had enough sand in it to build a castle."You really needs to clean this thing."I say as I dust off the passenger seat."Yeah I know."Garra replied,looking down at the ground slightly embarrassed."Anyway,let's get headed to the party."
(Third person POV)
Garra and Lee park across from Kiba's house,they were the first to arrive."Do you know who else was invited?"Lee asks Garra."Well I know Naruto and Sasuke are coming but I'm not sure who else."The second Garra said that,Neji jumps up out of nowhere and scares Lee,making him scream and Garra laugh."Gotcha."
"Neji?Really man,don't scare me like that."Lee says,he then looks at Garra who is still laughing and playfully slaps the back of his head."Lets just head inside."Lee and Garra get out of the car and the three of them walk to the front door.Garra was about to knock when Someone opened the door."Hay Guys."Kiba says."Come on in."He steps out of the way to let them pass through.Akamaru growls at them but then loses interest."When's everyone else gona get here?"Asks Neji as he looks around,this was his first time in Kiba's house."They'll be here any minute now."Replied Kiba."Do any of you want something to drink?"They all said no.There was a knock at the door,it was Ino,Choji,Shikamaru and Sai who were shortly followed by Naruto,Sasuke and everyone else.
(Garra POV)
Lee and I were sitting on the couch,well,more like I was sitting on the couch and Lee was sitting on my lap.I was on my second beer while Lee was just eating some pizza."I suggest you don't drink to much,you are the one driving."Lee said,and he was right,I shouldn't drink if I'm the one driving us home."This is my last one,I promise."That's probably a lie.
(Third person POV)
The party has been going on for about two hours now when someone grabs an empty beer bottle and says."Anyone up for spin the bottle?"Mostly everyone agrees."Ok,so we all know the rules,you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on you kiss."Sakura explains."And if you don't,you have to take a shot of hot sauce."Ino adds to make the game more interesting.The first to spin is Shino,which was surprising since he wasn't really the type to play spin the bottle.He landed on Tenten,which earned him an intense glare from Neji,who had a crush on her.The kiss was fast and plain,nothing to write home about but everyone laughed and teased them about it.Next to spin was Sakura,she landed on Ino.Sakura took one look at Ino then said."Pass the hot sauce."Kiba ran to the kitchen to gab it then passed it to Sakura,she looked at it for awhile then drank some.She coughed for a minute than ran to the kitchen to get some milk."My turn."Said Shikamaru as he grabbed the bottle and spun it.He landed on Temari."Oh hell no you don't."Garra and Kankuro said in unison as the jumped in between them."You are not kissing our sister,if you know what's good for you,you'll take the hot sauce."Shikamaru just pushed them out of the way and kissed Temari.Now it was Lee's turn and lucky for him,the bottle landed in his lovely boyfriend,Garra.Lee and Garra just look a each other until Naruto said."Hurry up already,you're holding up the game."Lee then leaned forward and kissed Garra passionately but pulled away at the sound of sirens."SHIT!!!"Said Sasuke as he looked out the window."It's the cops."Everyone began to panic and scrambled to hide the beer they were drinking or the weed they were smoking.There came a knock at the door,Kiba opened it and greeted the officers"Good evening,"One of the officers said."I'm officer Kakashi Hatake,we had some noise complaints about this party and would like to ask you to turn down you're music."
"Sure thing officer."Kiba replied,he turned to Sai and told him to turn down the volume on the speaker."So is there anything else I can help you with today?"The dogish boy asked."Are You're parents home?"
"No,there out on a business trip so I got the house to myself for a week."
"Can we have a look around inside?"Asked Officer Kakashi,Kiba's heart dropped but he let the officers in.While the cops looked around,Garra and Lee snuck out the front door and hopped into Garra's VW bus."That was close."Garra said as he started up the car."Yeah,but I kind of feel bad for ditching them."

(Comment a ship you what me to write about next or if I should continue this Garra x Lee)

1222 words