Go Deeper (bwwm)

Every day I wake up with a fucking headache like WHAT THE FUCK MY NIGGA!!!!!!!! My name is Mercedes Daloni Brooks but most just call me Noni .I'm brown skin with a beauty mark on my right cheek .I have long black hair.But a lot of people look at me like I'm creepy. I know why too. My eyes. I have the bluest eyes ever.Many people just be thinking why this black girl got blue eyes like.Dafuq like Bish Whetttt!!! (had to say that I love Toni Romiti) But I just be like suck my left nut bitch .I know why too.My daddy.......was white.Momma said daddy had a thing for chocolate drops something about they ass. Sadly daddy ain't here no more he got killed by rogues I know you like Dafuq is a rogue. Let Me Explain. I'm a werewolf .Yup you heard correctly yours truly is a fucking bad ass werewolf nigggaa. My wolf Diamond is not black but white when I first shifted that shit hurt like a MOTHERFUCKER. Then mommy was like Dafuq U Got White Fur I was like I don't know.Anyway so that headache. I knew exactly who it was to.'Diamond shut the fuck up please'I screamed.but she kept on going I from Brooklyn ,New York but mommy choose to move all the way to fucking Oregon likeee myyyyy niggggaaa .But like I was saying Diamond kept saying some stupid shit so I was like what the fuck just answer the bitch. 'What Bitch'. And all she said was dress nice. So I was like really bitch. So I just listened to her.I wore my blue  Crop top that said Bad Bish.and black booty shorts .I walked over to my walk in closest and looked at my sneaker wall  yes I have EVERY JORDAN SNEAKER. So I wore my Oreos .Diamond choose to be the bitch that she is and say" why you gotta dress like a THOT"so I just told her to shut the fuck up and shut off the link.

I ran down the stairs of my four story mansion.Yes I live in a mansion. My mother is  the Luna of our pack. My pack is the biggest baddest scariest pack in the world.It's the Blood Shed Pack."Hey mommy . what you cooking " I asked "Bacon French toast eggs and sausage.After I ate my breakfast I headed  to school. I got in my car My baby Mercedes Benz and plugged my Galaxy note 3 and started blasting Hot Nigga by Bobby Shmurda once it got to my favorite part that's when I pulled up at school

Tell'em nigga's free Meshie hoe somewhere free

breezy hoe yo tell dem nigga's murda teamin  hoe Bitch  caught a body bout a week ago!!!

My whole squad started turning up and doing the shmoney dance yo when you say my squad is lit you know we turn shit the fuck up boii

Anyyyyy way as I was laughing and having a good time I smelt something really good like chocolate and caramel I also felt like I was being watched by some one.I turn around to see who .And that's when my heart dropped to my ass .All I could think was not this stupid mother fucker.......