26

There seemed to be some sort of tension

It was just four friends, hanging like they usually would. But the quietest friend that usually would say his snarky remarks was silent. Not a word spoken.

There was no use. Not even Seokjin could break the ice.

"Do you want to leave early hyung?" Namjoon asked, placing his hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

The boy nodded, feeling bad he made his friends uncomfortable with his silence.

But to Taehyung, silence was the loudest sound. It told a lot of how Yoongi was feeling. He knew the now blond felt bad for making the atmosphere so tense. Seeing Suran, it just placed him on some sort of never ending trance of "What if's," and "What could have's."

As soon as Seokjin's car stopped in Yoongi's driveway, the house's owner quickly got off and went in, leaving his three friends in the car.

"I don't like this." Namjoon sighed in the front passenger's seat. "I prefer if he would scream at us."

"I think this is one of those stages after a break up he just didn't have the time to experience." Seokjin said, nodding to himself.

"Which is..?" Taehyung kept twiddling his hands out of a nervous habit.

"I'm not so sure if I'm honest." He laughed to himself and started the car, driving out to what seemed to be his own shop.

Jimin had watched the older boy go inside his house as he had been comfortably reading a book in his living room's couch. A sense of worry coursed through him as Seokjin's car left the driveway and drove away. Should he go there and ask if Yoongi's okay? What use would that do, really? Plus him showing up out of nowhere wouldn't look so good.

The blond swallowed down his worry and tried to keep on reading. But reading Edgar Allan Poe didn't keep him from looking up his window every five minutes.

Stop it Jimin, it's none of your business. Just read.

So he kept reading. 'All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.'

And as soon as the sentence was done, he looked up, and to his surprise, an unknown car pulled up into Yoongi's house. He closed his book and kept his attention as the door to the car was opened, a woman dressed in professional skirt and blouse coming out. Jimin's eyes widened as he watched the woman with a high black ponytail walk up to Yoongi's door. She didn't even ring the doorbell, though. Yoongi had the door open as soon as she stepped onto his brand new welcome mat. He quickly pulled the woman inside, and as he looked around for witnesses, Jimin ducked down from the window's opening.

He breathed out twice before slowly looking up only to see Yoongi's door closed.

The short dancer scrambled to his feet, running to his counter where his phone was placed face down. He quickly dialed a phone number.