40

"I think Hobi and Kookie are keeping secrets from me."

Yoongi is about to open his mouth ask his boyfriend why he thinks that, when Jimin interrupts him.

"Actually, I know that. I heard them talking about it at the company building."

The blue haired chuckled as he wrapped his arm around the blond's shoulders. "I don't think you should worry. They don't seem the type to keep major things from you."

Jimin sighed as he laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "I don't think so either, but it sounded serious. Hobi kept saying that Jungkook should tell me about it."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "So it has something to do with Jungkook..." He thought, maybe Taehyung would know about this, but then, the two weren't dating so what would he know? "Maybe it's something he's embarrassed about. I wouldn't give it too much thought."

Jimin sighs then he gasps as a smile takes over his face. "Yoongs I completely forgot to tell you!" He sits up and bounced a bit from excitement. "I'm leaving for competition this weekend. We made it to nationals again!"

Yoongi smiles, not because he made it to nationals—he really didn't know what the heck he was talking about— but because Jimin always seemed the happiest when talking about dance. "Where is it?"

"Ugh, that's the thing, it's all the way in Mokpo. A lot of the teams that made it this year were from the South, so they moved the location from Seoul to there." Jimin pouts as he wraps his hands around Yoongi. "I'll be gone for three days."

The older smiles, even with a bit of sadness in his eyes. "That's quite alright. I know you'll do great and your team will win nationals. Didn't you win last year?"

Jimin shakes his head. "We got second place. The Busan team won last year."

"Well this year, it'll be different, I'm sure of it."

The early morning for those two made them fall back asleep. Yet on the other side of the city, the early morning had two others wide awake.

"Ya know Joonie, when I said "Let's have a date in which we spend the whole day together," I didn't mean, "Let's wake up at 6 in the morning and drive to the edge of the city."

Namjoon laughs as he hands Seokjin his coffee. "Come on sweets," At the nickname, the oldest's cheeks fire up into a deep shade of red. "It's either this, or sitting around at yours."

Seokjin shrugs as they walk into the mostly empty ferris, "Fair point, but why are we taking this boat?"

"You'll see. Come on, sit down or you'll feel sick."

The two sat next to each other as the boat honked it's horn, ready to set sail. It was quite early and the two usual talkative boys were pretty quiet.

They watched as the sunrises slower than usual, Namjoon counting the seconds until the sun fully rised, and Seokjin, the seconds until he could lay his head on his date's shoulder. But he didn't count for much longer as the heaviness of his eyes got the best of him and his head just kept on falling until it made contact with the younger's left shoulder.

Namjoon's audible gulp couldn't wake his crush. He sat there, holding his date's hand as he slept through the ride.

It was time to think, suddenly.

He sighed to himself. "What am I doing?"

What was he doing, really? He was on a date with his crush—the guy he sought out for what seemed the longest time—and here he was acting all cool as if he knew what to do. When was the last time he even when on a date? He had told himself he'd never go on a date as long as he liked Seokjin, because maybe he had a chance.

And apparently he did.

The moment he decided to stop seeking after his friend, said friend insisted the two went out. And he agreed.

He was weak for him.

The horn of the ferris goes off again, to which Seokjin bolts up awake.

"Huh?! Huh?!" He looks around as he notices the two have arrived somewhere else. Seeing the dirty blond's smile calms him. "What are you smiling about?"

Namjoon swallows all his doubts away as he stares at his date. "You, of course."

The two make their way out, instantly, they are met with a large, grey, marble, building.

'Culinary Museum'

At the sign, Seokjin immediately goes hay wire.

"The Culinary Museum! I've been wanting to come here since it opened! They have exhibits from all over the world!" He grabs Namjoon's hand, interlocking their fingers as they make their way towards it. "They even have Gordon Ramsay's oldest equipment from when he studied in France and they have Italian lessons for pastries and oh!"

He turns to Namjoon and notices the lovestruck smile on his face. "Yes, Japanese cuisine history."

Seokjin squeals as he grabs onto Namjoon's cheeks, kissing his forehead. "You're the best!"

And so, a long date filled with squeals, food, and laughter took place.

Finally, the two sit down after making their own French pastries (Seokjin making Namjoon's since he burnt the cream on his Creme Brûlée.)

"So, everything to your liking?" Namjoon places his chin on his propped up hand as he watches his date eat.

"Heck yeah!" He finishes swallowing and smiles, eyes closed as he is pleased with his own creation. "It was much better than I expected! They even had art that inspired plates in famous restaurants and lots of learning about terms from other languages and—"

Namjoon zoned out. He heard everything Seokjin was saying but all he saw was his lips move. There was a sparkle to Seokjin's eyes whenever he spoke about the things he was passionate. He wondered, would his eyes ever shine so bright speaking about me?

"And oh my god, the food here is out of this world! I don't know how I can go back and eat like a normal person! I feel like I just ate like a King!" Seokjin's face then goes in surprise. "Oh I'm sorry, I just vented didn't I?"

Namjoon finally eats from his dessert and chuckles. "I thought it was cute."

The oldest laughs as he reaches for Namjoon's hand. "Haha! I love it when you try to act cool!"

To that, Namjoon blushes. "So... good date so far?"

"Hmm?" The raven haired boy tilts his head. "So far? I don't think I can take anything else! I'm beat!"

Namjoon's face falls. Did he not enjoy it?

"This was by far the best date I've ever been on!" He smiles, showing his teeth, which was a big accomplishment for Namjoon. "Thanks Joonie!"

Namjoon sighs of relief and lifts Seokjin's hand, kissing the top softly. "You're welcome, my
prince."

Seokjin smiles and the two stare at each other.

Date number 1 was a success, which meant, the oldest won Namjoon's heart again and there would be plenty more to come.